Hi everyone-Parts guide please?

Post Instructions on DIY modifications here - use all information with caution!
hamzhamzhamz
New

Hi everyone-Parts guide please?

Post by hamzhamzhamz »

Hi everyone on UK-POLOS.NET

I am a new user. I currently have a VW Polo which is made in 2002 (52) and has the engine 1.2E.

Recently I discovered a problem with my fan and I was hoping that someone had the parts diagram for this car model in the year 2002. I want to see if it could simply be a fuse or connection problem or I would have to spend a bit getting it serviced. Does anyone have the parts diagram of the VW Polo in 2002? Thanks everyone.
d_austin974
Bronze Member

Re: Hi everyone-Parts guide please?

Post by d_austin974 »

Are you familiar with torrent downloads? if so you can so to isohunt and download ETKA. This is VW's internal parts software. Has every parts diagram, wiring everything. You just enter your VIN number and it pulls up your cars details. Well worth getting. You could also go to www.vagcat.com. It is basically an online ETKA, but it does nt have the vin interface so its really hard to find your model. If I were you i'download the software.
Scream
New

Post by Scream »

d_austin974 wrote:Are you familiar with torrent downloads? if so you can so to isohunt and download ETKA. This is VW's internal parts software. Has every parts diagram, wiring everything. You just enter your VIN number and it pulls up your cars details. Well worth getting. You could also go to http://www.vagcat.com. It is basically an online ETKA, but it does nt have the vin interface so its really hard to find your model. If I were you i'download the software.
What version is this? I tried to download 7.2 and it wouldnt work. I have managed to get v7.0 running but it wont let me do VIN searches and i have no idea what my 6n2 GTi is in the crazy world of part numbers. Any idea what i should do?
d_austin974
Bronze Member

Post by d_austin974 »

its version 7.0 mate
heres a link to the one i actually downloaded.
http://isohunt.com/torrent_details/1183 ... ab=summary
I didnt bother to update it. When you first install it its in german but it comes with instructions to change it to english. The vin search is in the top under FI search. Hope this helps!