Camber Issues Polo MK5 6n2

Discuss Suspension, Brakes, Wheels and Tyres
Mickyboy
New

Camber Issues Polo MK5 6n2

Post by Mickyboy »

Just recently bought and fitted a set of FK coilovers for my polo mk5 6n2 and also a set of Eibach camber bolts so can adjust camber by 1.75 + or - and lowered it by about roughly 60mm once it was all fitted i took it to a local garage to set up my camber and tracking. the garage got my tracking near enough spot on but my camber was out by miles.

On the initial test it was out by 4.55 degrees on the N/S and 6.19 degrees on the O/S on the front. they then adjsuted it down to 2.55 degrees on the N/S and 4.06 on the O/S. but this is still loads out i think, and I've just recently bought a new set of toyo proxes tr1 tyres and i dont particually want to scrub the inners on them down as fast as poss.

I've tried un doing the two strut bolts and pulling on the hub and disc towards my self and then re tightening them but it aint done anything it seems, still looks miles out.

Is there anything else that could be at fault? I've seen some H&R Triple C camber adjustment bolts and wondering if that may possibly cure it?

Any help would b a massive help as getting rather frustrated now... :cry: