cupra bushes

Discuss Suspension, Brakes, Wheels and Tyres
onlydiesels
Getting There!

cupra bushes

Post by onlydiesels »

i`ve just bought a pair of genuine seat cupra bushes for the wishbone/consoles on my 9n, has anyone fitted these,and can they tell me which way round they go in..ie..does the recess on the bush go to the front of the console or the rear ? and also,on the recessed side of the bush,there is a white line about an inch long which runs around the inner edge cicumference..what is this for? i`m guessing it`s some kind of alignment mark??
v896
Bronze Member

Re: cupra bushes

Post by v896 »

onlydiesels wrote:i`ve just bought a pair of genuine seat cupra bushes for the wishbone/consoles on my 9n, has anyone fitted these,and can they tell me which way round they go in..ie..does the recess on the bush go to the front of the console or the rear ? and also,on the recessed side of the bush,there is a white line about an inch long which runs around the inner edge cicumference..what is this for? i`m guessing it`s some kind of alignment mark??

which are the seat cupra bushes from what year? i wanna fit some on my 9n3 aswell
onlydiesels
Getting There!

Re: cupra bushes

Post by onlydiesels »

well my polo is a 52 plate so i just gave the dealer parts dept that year for the cupra bushes. found out that the recess on the bush goes to the front,and the rear of the bush sits flush with the rear of the console. i found a great article with pics on briskoda on how to fit them. it was actually posted by someone who is now on here,but sorry can`t remember who it actually was. i just googled `fitting seat cupra bushes` and bingo....