Removing 9n3 door cards

Detailing & Bodywork
zeldorf
New

Removing 9n3 door cards

Post by zeldorf »

Hey guys, can anyone tell me how to remove the door cards on my 9n3?

Cheers :D
RITCHAT
Gold Member

Re: Removing 9n3 door cards

Post by RITCHAT »

zeldorf wrote:Hey guys, can anyone tell me how to remove the door cards on my 9n3?

Cheers :D
Hi There

you will need to remove the cover on the door handle in side a small screw driver or allen key will do his or the tool you get to remove the centre caps in your tool kit. Under this will be two screws these need removed, at the bottom of your door car there will be 3 screws tx20 torq type that need removed. if you have electric windows you will need to remove this panel prising it up from the switch end and carefully removing the cable connection. once removed two more screws will be visable again remove these.
once these are out of the way you shold be able to put the card away from the door panel with a bit of force starting at the outer end using the trim tool or a screwdriver flat blade with a cloth so not to damage paint work.. warning some of the clips will break but dont worry as cheap to replace about 2quid for every one get some before starting this. once the clips have been unclipped from the door the door card will need to be lift up the way to remove from the window frame do this carefully as there are some wires attached at the top these need to be unclipped also the door lock cable needs to be unclipped and finally if alarm fitted the cable for thisalso needs to be unclipped. Dont worry about the wires as all colour coded and will only fit what they are supposed to fit so no room for error. fitmen is just a reversal replacing any broken clips as you go.

Hope this helps

Sandy