VW Diagnostic Code Reader

Place to check out UK-Polos Group Buys!
Silverman
New

VW Diagnostic Code Reader

Post by Silverman »

Hi all,

I am a member of the Seat Enthusiasts Owners Club and I recently arranged a group buy for a low-cost VW, Audi, Seat & Skoda diagnostic code reader through the forum. I have since been contacted by a couple of Polo owners expressing interest in the Group Buy, one of which mentioned this forum. I would therefore like to extend the following group buy offer to your club members:

This small, handheld diagnostic code reader is compatible with VW Audi Group cars from 1996 up to the end of 2003 (both petrol and diesel). It will read/clear fault codes from the Engine, Airbag, ABS and Automatic Transmission systems and switch-off the associated dashboard lights.

Please see the following link for full product details:

http://www.gendan.co.uk/product_GDVAG.html

The normal price of this product is GBP 49.95. However, if we can get 10 or more people interested then we can buy them for GBP 23.99 including VAT and UK delivery. Under half price! :D

If your Polo is fitted with the older 2x2 pin diagnostic connector, not the standard 16-pin, an adapter for 2x2 pin diagnostic ports is available for an additional GBP 10.00 with the reader if you need one – this reader is compatible back to about 1992 using the 2x2 adapter.

Please PM me if you are interested or need any more details.

Best regards,

Grant.