Place to check out UK-Polos Group Buys!
flyfs6
Silver Member

London/Essex Tinting GB

Post by flyfs6 »

Its running over at uk-mkivs.net, and Tinter & Co are doing the tints

http://www.uk-mkivs.net/forums/thread/567496.aspx

Text from that thread below

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Guys & Dolls

Some of you will remember that Amar & I use run a group tinting session in East London, where Liam(tinter) and Marc of L&M Tinting would travel down from Leicester and tint on average 4-6 in one day (usually a Sunday).

After probably about 7 sucessfull session, Amar's garage closed after 17 years of business and he joined our Met. Police (Good Luck mate)!

Were now, I have managed to secure another place (in East London/Essex borders) for these sessions to start again.

The prices are as follows:

3dr Mk.IV Golfs - £160*

5dr Mk.IV Golfs - £185*

Boras & Mk.V Golfs - £185*

Lupo - £160*

Seat Leon - £180*

Repairs from £50 per window.

*Please note the above prices includes a £10 charge for the hire use of the workshop space (which is still cheaper than the cost of fuel to travel to Leicestershire).

Other cars can be done - Please send me a PM and I confirm prices.

Please note we need on average 4/5 cars per session and a deposit of £25 will need to be paid in advance.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its actually 'cage' over on uk-mkivs organising it.
Last edited by flyfs6 on Sun Oct 29, 2006 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wingy16V
New

Post by Wingy16V »

I will defo be interested! PM sent 8)
flyfs6
Silver Member

Sucuessful tinting sesson

Post by flyfs6 »

Todays session just finished - 4 cars + 1 window repair (due to replacement glass).

See uk-mkivs for soon to be posted photos.

Another GB to follow hopefully on the 2nd July, although I will start another thread. Posting your interest sooner is better, as we already have bookings.
flyfs6
Silver Member

Post by flyfs6 »

The OCTOBER session was held yesterday and here are some photos from it. I think the POLO's cost similar amount to Lupo'.

New thread link over at UK-MKIVS' with loads of photos.

http://uk-mkivs.net/forums/thread/719265.aspx
Randall
Gold Member

Post by Randall »

I hope you ladies and gents were happy with L&M's work - these guys are great and did my polo for me about 1.5 year back and my mates were impressed! Even ended up going back with my mates st170

Keep up the good work guys 8)