HID xenon kits group buy

Place to check out UK-Polos Group Buys!
Martyn@VAGparts

HID xenon kits group buy

Post by Martyn@VAGparts »

Guys

Who fancies a HID kit at the lowest ever price in the UK?!!

Because I have my HID kits built to MY SPEC!! I have to commit to a seriously HUGE order with them to keep this agreement. I soon have to place 'the order' with them for a LOT of kits, so I am hoping that some of you guys fancy grabbing a bargain that won't get repeated very often!!

This order I'm about to confirm is telephone numbers, so to help us with the total costs, we're hoping that we can 'pre-sell' some of the kits at a VERY low price to help us with the costs of this.

There are three kits in the group buy:

H1
H7 and
Bi-xenon H4 low AND high beam!!

Prices will be:
£240+vat for the H1 and H7 kits
£285+vat for the H4 bi-xenon kits

Delivery to a UK mainland address will be £6.00 via Recorded Royal mail.
I need to place the order within about 3-4 weeks time. If you would like to buy a kit at these prices, then please e-mail on martyn@vagparts.com to confirm you'd like a kit.

Delivery is expected to be approx late November. we won't be doing this again for some time! so this truly is a rare oppotunity!

Thanks for reading my post!
Martyn

Details of the kits and how they have been fitted can be found here: http://www.vagparts.com/pages/HID_install.htm
Baredd
New

Post by Baredd »

Im interested, but will have to wait for a while before I can afford them!
dub envy

Post by dub envy »

I think maybe you're about 2 years too late.....
polo2k
Bling Bling Diamond Member

Post by polo2k »

Maybe not.
Lets see how much interest there is in this now.
The prices may be reviewed and the kits are as good as ever.
What im ghoing to need to know is:
How many people are interested (it may not be immediate but an idea of roughly when you would be in the market would help)
and what bulb type you will be wanting (or just which car they will be going on)

I personally vouch for these kits as being great i am delighted with my kit which has been fitted for two and a bit years (maybe more) the light out put is stunning and puts oem lighting toi shame.
Most people can fit one of these, if you do any of ytour own car related work you should ace it.

To give you an indication of the quality i frequently fun my 6N2 at -130mm with incredibly harsh settings, vibration is a real issue especially when the drive shafts occasionally impact the chassis leg (sign youve gone too low :oops: lol ) also i have soaked them (NOT RECCOMENDED) and they survived.

they are a direct fit into your car with no cutting to the existing wiring and only one hole to drill (this hole is in the rear headlight cover which are cheap to replace should you remove the kit)

The output is simply incredible, and to be honest i still cant help but look at the reflection of my car in shop windows as i drive past. ultimatly they give the car a much cleaner light which for night driving is more useable than a turbo and it makes you more aware of your surroundings ( by letting you see tham at night) and thus makes you a safer driver.

Im not asking any body to commit them selves, all i want is an idea of how many people are interested so i can get a price for you all. There is further info available by clicking on the link below
http://www.vagparts.com/pages/HID_install.htm
I will get some more pics up as soon as i can but in the mean time please ask any questions you may have.

Have fun

Ash
tainmrk3polo
Bronze Member

Post by tainmrk3polo »

would these work in a mark 3 polo?
Squib
New

Post by Squib »

How much would it be for a H4 kit? I take it that is going to do the dipped and main!!

Very interested
polo2k

Post by polo2k »

the kits are a direct replacement for your stock bulbs exept they draw less power, give off more light and less heat.

The price will depend on how many people are interested. what this means is the lower you want the price the more people we need. they are not vw specific, any car with H4 or H7 bulbs can fit them.

The H7 is a single fillament bulb recomended for dipped beam or foglights.
the H4 is effectivly a dual fillament system meaning that unlike some other kits you retain high and low beam.

any one who has seen the xenons on my car or any other car with our kit will vouch for them im sure.
C-N-M POLO
New

Post by C-N-M POLO »

will they work on my mk4 cystal clear headlights
polo2k

Post by polo2k »

so long as your car uses an H4 or an H7 buld which i presume they do they will fit
please check hoever to avoid mishaps.

what this means is that if you can get all the local lads near you to buy a kit then all the prices will drop
the more people included the lower the price, so come on lets all save some money
C-N-M POLO
New

Post by C-N-M POLO »

deffo interested
Squib
New

Post by Squib »

Whats the price of them at the moment and how much will it drop according to the ammount of people purchasing?

A rough guide would be very helpful!

Cheers
polo2k

Post by polo2k »

im looking into the prices as we speak
Chem_ali
New

Post by Chem_ali »

i might be interested if the pice is right
Baredd
New

Post by Baredd »

im still interested mostly on club polo/porka if you ever need me
Leonard
New

Post by Leonard »

If these would fit on my Corrado VR6 i would defo be interested. Be nice to see where i was going :(