BMC Group Buy

Place to check out UK-Polos Group Buys!
Ricky_Lee
New

Post by Ricky_Lee »

can u possibly ask the supplier for me will the kit fit into a 9n3 plz?????
i love the silver kit so much that i just can't want to install it into my car!!!! :D
thx for helping out mate
Kam Racing
Bronze Member

Post by Kam Racing »

Ricky_Lee wrote:can u possibly ask the supplier for me will the kit fit into a 9n3 plz?????
i love the silver kit so much that i just can't want to install it into my car!!!! :D
thx for helping out mate
Have emailed BMC direct regarding the 9n3 and am awaiting their responce.. going to phone my distributer in a bit to see if they know or can find out...

I did find one site in german that appears to be selling the same kit for the 9N3 as for the 6N/6N2 1.4 16v but I haven't found anywhere else so just incase they've made a mistake It's probably safest to wait for the reply from BMC....
Silva_B!tch_Owner
Bronze Member

Post by Silva_B!tch_Owner »

I would love a silver one, for a 6n2 GTi. How much? When will it come if ordered?
Kam Racing
Bronze Member

Post by Kam Racing »

Silva_B!tch_Owner wrote:I would love a silver one, for a 6n2 GTi. How much? When will it come if ordered?
£165 Delivered for the silver GTi kit with the breather filter (£149.50 without the breather filter)... I am going to be doing an order 1st week of may so should hopefully be able to get the kit delivered to you for 7th/8th May
Ricky_Lee
New

Post by Ricky_Lee »

Cheers mate, if i were to buy a BMC then i will definetly buy it from u mate, specially the silver one :lol:
Can u tell me as soon as possible?? cheers matey!!! :)
Kam Racing
Bronze Member

Post by Kam Racing »

Ricky_Lee wrote:Cheers mate, if i were to buy a BMC then i will definetly buy it from u mate, specially the silver one :lol:
Can u tell me as soon as possible?? cheers matey!!! :)
Will do.. I am currently awaiting a responce from BMC regarding this, will chase them again today....
Kam Racing
Bronze Member

Post by Kam Racing »

Ricky_Lee wrote:can u possibly ask the supplier for me will the kit fit into a 9n3 plz?????
thx for helping out mate
BMC have just got back to me and they reckon the 1.4 16v kit should fit the 9n3.....
GTILass
Sponsor

Post by GTILass »

has there been much interest?
Kam Racing
Bronze Member

Post by Kam Racing »

GTILass wrote:has there been much interest?
yeah, its definately going ahead..
Kam Racing
Bronze Member

Post by Kam Racing »

price for the Mk4(6N), Mk5(6N2) 1.4 8v black CDA is £130 delivered, 135 for the silver

I've just slapped the products on my site now (see link below) so if people want one they can pay via credit/debit card through paypals systems. I'll put the order in next friday which should give everyone enough time to get their orders in....

http://www.kam-racing.com/shop.php/cPat ... /3a/page/2
Ricky_Lee
New

Post by Ricky_Lee »

have you heard anything from the supplier??
i really wanted one in silver, can u chase that up for me plz??
cheers :wink:
Ricky_Lee
New

Post by Ricky_Lee »

sorry did not read ur pm, will there be any instructions on how to fit it to a 9n2??? coz i am a mechanic retard :D
Kam Racing
Bronze Member

Post by Kam Racing »

Ricky_Lee wrote:sorry did not read ur pm, will there be any instructions on how to fit it to a 9n2??? coz i am a mechanic retard :D
They don't come with any instructions but i believe there are some guides on fitting them on here IIRC. just look for any that are for the 1.4 16v as BMC say its the same fittings
Silva_B!tch_Owner
Bronze Member

Post by Silva_B!tch_Owner »

Just ordered mine from your site, UKPolos GB: BMC LE Silver CDA for VW Polo 6N2 1.6 GTi (inc BF).

Should I expect delivery this week?

Cheers
Kam Racing
Bronze Member

Post by Kam Racing »

Silva_B!tch_Owner wrote:Just ordered mine from your site, UKPolos GB: BMC LE Silver CDA for VW Polo 6N2 1.6 GTi (inc BF).

Should I expect delivery this week?

Cheers
I'll be making the order on friday, so should be able to get it to you for this time next week