SWISSOL wax offers!

Place to check out UK-Polos Group Buys!
john_wintle
New

SWISSOL wax offers!

Post by john_wintle »

Hi all forum members,

Right, we are just starting a group buy on all Swissol Entry Kits, running until the end of April.

The discount level is at 15%. :D Outside of this period, the discount rate will be 10% :)

On offer we have:

Onyx Entry Level kit: £85 (£100 normal)
Saphir Entry Kit: £109.65 (£129 normal)
Sheild Wax Entry Kit (including paint rubber kit): £126.65 (£149)
Concourso Wax Entry Kit: £143.65 (£169)

We will also do the Paint Rubber kit for £25.50 (£30), Wheel Clean kit for £25.50 (£30), Leather Kit for £29.75 (£35) as add-in's for any of the above kits.

Postage for the Entry kits will be £10.

For more information please visit www.swissol.co.uk or email me directly on swissol.sales@tesco.net or send me a PM.

These discounts are NOT available on the web site and are only available through myself directly.

Payment is by cash/cheque only. No credit cards. All for April delivery.
polo2k
Bling Bling Diamond Member

Post by polo2k »

can the polo guys get in on this too
im not asking for me cos i dont think you`d post it to me for a tanner
john_wintle
New

Post by john_wintle »

Of course they can. Hence the post.

John
polo2k
Bling Bling Diamond Member

Post by polo2k »

sorry i was just checking
john_wintle
New

Post by john_wintle »

Well you may have been wondering what Stevo bought wax wise.......

"Thanks for the samples they arrived on Saturday. I have spent the last hr trying them out. I have attached 5 photos of the out come. The first 3 are of the nearside wing and door. These 2 panels have been waxed using Cleanse and Swissol Shield. The last 2 photos are of both nearside doors, the front one having Swissol Shield and the rear one having been waxed with Zymol Titanium. It is clear to be seen (even in the Photos) that Swissol has achieved a better deep down GLOSS, best described as being more transparent, clear. As you can see there is more of a haze with the Zymol one. I will now have to wait on it raining to see how long it lasts but at this stage i am delighted to say that you have a Believer."

So as you can see he was quite impressed with the Shield Wax, and also the Cleaner Fluid supplied, as it was easier to use and less messy, and gave a better result.

Regards,

John.