Fk Suspension Group Buy

Place to check out UK-Polos Group Buys!
R1GTi
New

Fk Suspension Group Buy

Post by R1GTi »

Hi,
I've been on the uk-mkivs golf forum for some time now and have recently kicked off a group buy on FK Suspension. We've managed to get it to 20% off the RRP and expect to finish the GB at the end of May.

We don't need everyone to join in at once and what with inters coming up we've found that a lot of people are waiting until that is over to see what funds they have left.

So to give you some idea of prices here's the cost of the main coilover kits

Konigsport Polo 94-99 - Height and damping adjustment - RRP £739 less 20% = £590
Highsport Polo 94-99 - Height adjustment only - RRP £575 less 20% £460

For the Hightec spring and shock kits they are priced as follows
All polos up to Mk5 are RRP £270 less 20% = £216
the Mk 5 kits are an extra £10

All kits are £15 postage in the UK unless you want to meet up to collect them. I'm not far from reading/slough way.

Payment is cash/cheque/paypal and I will more than likely need money before i can order the kits as my Credit card is a little stressed with the kits I've ordered up to now!

Delivery is expected about 10 days from order, but be aware they are coming direct from Germany so it all depends on postman Jurgen and Postman Pat!

If you have any relating questions please ask whatever they may be.
I must make you aware that while I know the MK4 Golfs very well, I'm not too hot on the Polos so may have to ask questions back too :-)

The coilover kits aren't available through this GB for the older Polos up to '93 as they involve exchange struts which is no fun at all to ship them to Germany at a surcharge of 600 euros!

There are other kits available such as budget kits etc but these are the primary kits and don't want to confuse myself or anyone else with too many different kits.

So, thanks to Josh for letting me put this up and thanks to you all for getting this far through my waffle!

Cheers

Rich
fishtoasty
Bronze Member

Post by fishtoasty »

i am very interested in the fk koingsport offer for mk4 Polo!!!!

my e-mail is fishtoasty@hotmail.com

Please can you contact me on this e-mail

many thanks

Ross :D
noodlez_polo
Getting There!

shocks

Post by noodlez_polo »

i have sent you a pm, would love to get hold of them shocks
Baredd
New

Post by Baredd »