No votes
Hate It
No votes
WTF
No votes

Total votes: 18

Si_GTi

Post by Si_GTi »

Petrified wrote:I had two of them and they were both stolen, you can still unscrew them I don't see how they are anti-theft? :(

James.
Yeah I wondered about that too :? but its still on there! I'm not sure how they can advertise it as anti-theft when, like you say, it can simply be unscrewed and removed in less than 5 seconds :(

So far so good though...
waveydavey
Sponsor

Post by waveydavey »

Petrified wrote:
I had two of them and they were both stolen, you can still unscrew them I don't see how they are anti-theft? Sad

James.

Yeah I wondered about that too Confused but its still on there! I'm not sure how they can advertise it as anti-theft when, like you say, it can simply be unscrewed and removed in less than 5 seconds Sad

So far so good though...
I had the same thing with the "anti theft" valve caps........ Car was parked on the drive.... Went out one morning after i had cleaned the car the day before and for some reason looked at the wheels on the drivers side and the bloody valve caps had been nicked..... But only on the drivers side.

I've ended up just having normal Black plastic ones on now!!!!!

Iwent for the Halfords stubby aerial.... Same as the Richbrook one but not rounded at the end. It's not anti-theft either but i can't remember how much it was.....Fitted them to both the Polo and my better half's IS200.

Cheers

Dave.
SiDaBa
Sponsor

Post by SiDaBa »

Halford's one's are about a tenner, i personally think they're better than the richbrook one. (i have a richbrook one but prefer the halfords one fitted to my gf's).