ARCH

Chat about your MKI or MKII Polo (86 and 86F)
bratony84
New

ARCH

Post by bratony84 »

Can u guys help me with an information??? I want to buy golf 3 arch ornaments for my polo - year 1997. Does this fit on my car ?

Thx!!!
fonzooorooo
Bronze Member

Re: ARCH

Post by fonzooorooo »

A '97 car's a 6n (mk4) . By "ornaments", I assume you're talking about the plastic trims that were fitted on a couple of models? I've never seen/noticed any fitted, so I'd anticipate they're a different shape (hence others not fitting them to cover rusty bits up!). Saying that, most things'll fit with enough time/skill/energy/money!
bratony84
New

Post by bratony84 »

I am sorry for my english, i`m from Romania. In a week i`ll post photos with my car, because i`ll buy this "ornaments" and try to fit them on my car!

@ fonzooorooo - thx for reply. And yes you are right i`m talking about the plastic trims , but i`ve never seen them on a polo.
bratony84
New

Post by bratony84 »

Thx for reply, and yes you are right i`m talking about the plastic trims. Next week i`ll post photos with my car, because i`ll buy them, and try to fit them on my car.

Btw : sorry for my english

I salute you from Romania !!!
bratony84
New

Post by bratony84 »

Thx for reply, and yes you are right i`m talking about the plastic trims. Next week i`ll post photos with my car, because i`ll buy them, and try to fit them on my car.

Btw : sorry for my english

I salute you from Romania !!!
fonzooorooo
Bronze Member

Post by fonzooorooo »

Don't worry - Your English is MUCH better that my Romanian! Put some pictures up in the mk4 section when you've got them on. I'd like to see.