Ibiza Cupra & FR Question........................

Forum to discuss the Seat Ibiza
spyke85
New

Post by spyke85 »

DanDiesel wrote:hello mate, u done any mods u done to ur FR??
i have a 130 Sport but its 3 years old so is practically the same car as the FR barring some updated features like steering wheel stereo controls etc!
Only mods are the Seat Sport strut brace, Seat Sport sill guards, and TT pedals. Considering a Custom Code remap shortly and window tints. What have you done to yours? Are you on SeatCupra.net?
DanDiesel
Sponsor

Post by DanDiesel »

i am on SCN but find there is far too much to read every day!! prefer it on here, much more friendly!!
mods on mine include pd160 air intake, fr wing mirrors, strut brace, FK Konigsports (at 60mm), debadged boot, tt pedals!

plans include a Custom Code remap, milltek full system, seat sport sills and a nice set of audi 17"alloys!!
spyke85
New

Post by spyke85 »

I'm thinking along the lines of Custom Code when the warranty runs out as don't want to risk anything. That will be in 2 years though, and will have finished Uni, so who knows I may eventually get my Cupra then which I really want.
DanDiesel
Sponsor

Post by DanDiesel »

even a stage 1 custom code would give u more bhp than the cupra!! and u'd probably be paying less on the insurance with a CC'd FR than a standard Cupra!!
Del_GTi
Gold Member

Post by Del_GTi »

How much does it cost for a PD160 air intake and do u think it makes much difference?
spyke85
New

Post by spyke85 »

Del_GTi wrote:How much does it cost for a PD160 air intake and do u think it makes much difference?
Think its around £20 and apparently it does make a little difference, how much though I am not sure but it is certainly larger than the PD130
Del_GTi
Gold Member

Post by Del_GTi »

Cool, cheers for that. My mate has a PD115 Golf and i'd mentioned to him that a lot of you chaps with Polo 9n's and Ibiza's had done this.
DanDiesel
Sponsor

Post by DanDiesel »

it cost me £26 from the Seat dealer near me!!
car seemed to "pick up" better with the new intake!