Polo 6R - Useful Part Numbers

Chat about your 2009+ 6R/6C model Polos here!
peter_dk25
Silver Member
Posts: 266
Joined: Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:58 am
Drives: Blue GT
Location: Denmark

Re: Polo 6R - Useful Part Numbers

Postby peter_dk25 » Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:17 am


dkdaz
New
Posts: 17
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:22 pm
Location: hertfordshire

Re: Polo 6R - Useful Part Numbers

Postby dkdaz » Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:57 am

Hi, all

I just got myself a new Blue GT to replace the R-Line style I had before.

would anyone know the part numbers for the all black gloss badges for the 6C?

They look a slightly different style to the ones on the R-line.

thanks.

cammy337
New
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:02 pm
Drives: Polo R-Line Style
Location: Beith, Scotland

Re: Polo 6R - Useful Part Numbers

Postby cammy337 » Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:12 pm

Hi Everyone :D ,
On the BlueGT spoiler there are black extensions running down the rear window on the left and right side (http://images.cdn.autocar.co.uk/sites/a ... k=1iw27kFR). Does anyone know the part numbers for these and if they'll fit on my R-Line Style Spoiler.
Thanks for any help!

cammy337
New
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:02 pm
Drives: Polo R-Line Style
Location: Beith, Scotland

Re: Polo 6R - Useful Part Numbers

Postby cammy337 » Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:21 pm

dkdaz wrote:Hi, all

I just got myself a new Blue GT to replace the R-Line style I had before.

would anyone know the part numbers for the all black gloss badges for the 6C?

They look a slightly different style to the ones on the R-line.

thanks.


Rear Badge: 6C0853617
Front Badge: 6C0853600

Not sure if these include the gloss black backgrounds and might just be the chrome badge. Ask when you phone but I'm sure it's all in one part.

cammy337
New
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:02 pm
Drives: Polo R-Line Style
Location: Beith, Scotland

Re: Polo 6R - Useful Part Numbers

Postby cammy337 » Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:24 pm

peter_dk25 wrote:You will need these parts:
Roof edge spoiler, primed: 6R6827933CGRU
Bracket for spoiler: 6R6827989
Left side spoiler: 6R6805945C041
Rear side spoiler: 6R6805946C041


What are the left and right side spoilers? Are these the black parts going down the window like in this picture?http://images.cdn.autocar.co.uk/sites/autocar.co.uk/files/styles/gallery_slide/public/vw-polo-gt-3.jpg?itok=1iw27kFR

peter_dk25
Silver Member
Posts: 266
Joined: Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:58 am
Drives: Blue GT
Location: Denmark

Re: Polo 6R - Useful Part Numbers

Postby peter_dk25 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:44 pm

cammy337 wrote:
peter_dk25 wrote:You will need these parts:
Roof edge spoiler, primed: 6R6827933CGRU
Bracket for spoiler: 6R6827989
Left side spoiler: 6R6805945C041
Rear side spoiler: 6R6805946C041


What are the left and right side spoilers? Are these the black parts going down the window like in this picture?http://images.cdn.autocar.co.uk/sites/autocar.co.uk/files/styles/gallery_slide/public/vw-polo-gt-3.jpg?itok=1iw27kFR

Yes...

green_comet
Getting There!
Posts: 52
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2016 8:40 am
Drives: 2016 Polo GTI
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Re: Polo 6R - Useful Part Numbers

Postby green_comet » Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:31 am

Hey guys, does anyone know the parts numbers for the black plastic left and right side skirts on the 6C GTI?

sylvester
Getting There!
Posts: 93
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2007 12:46 am

Re: Polo 6R - Useful Part Numbers

Postby sylvester » Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:36 am

What are the part no's to retrofit bumper reversing camera to 2016 sel? There's a retrofit on car communications, is this the same? Bit of a pain can't get short mudflaps for this, most polo's are now bluemotion so why no mudflaps?

peter_dk25
Silver Member
Posts: 266
Joined: Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:58 am
Drives: Blue GT
Location: Denmark

Re: Polo 6R - Useful Part Numbers

Postby peter_dk25 » Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:25 pm

green_comet wrote:Hey guys, does anyone know the parts numbers for the black plastic left and right side skirts on the 6C GTI?

If you mean the small black side skirts I think it must be:
6C0853859B9B9 - Left
6C0853860B9B9 - Right

green_comet
Getting There!
Posts: 52
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2016 8:40 am
Drives: 2016 Polo GTI
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Re: RE: Re: Polo 6R - Useful Part Numbers

Postby green_comet » Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:30 pm

peter_dk25 wrote:
green_comet wrote:Hey guys, does anyone know the parts numbers for the black plastic left and right side skirts on the 6C GTI?

If you mean the small black side skirts I think it must be:
6C0853859B9B9 - Left
6C0853860B9B9 - Right

Yep, that's them. Thanks mate!

cammy337
New
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:02 pm
Drives: Polo R-Line Style
Location: Beith, Scotland

Re: Polo 6R - Useful Part Numbers

Postby cammy337 » Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:31 pm

Hi
Does anyone know the part number for the 6C R-Line radiator grill?
Thanks in advance :D

peter_dk25
Silver Member
Posts: 266
Joined: Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:58 am
Drives: Blue GT
Location: Denmark

Re: Polo 6R - Useful Part Numbers

Postby peter_dk25 » Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:28 pm

cammy337 wrote:Hi
Does anyone know the part number for the 6C R-Line radiator grill?
Thanks in advance :D

6C0853651J FOD

cammy337
New
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:02 pm
Drives: Polo R-Line Style
Location: Beith, Scotland

Re: Polo 6R - Useful Part Numbers

Postby cammy337 » Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:21 pm

6C0853651J FOD[/quote]

Thank you :D does this include the fog light surrounds?

peter_dk25
Silver Member
Posts: 266
Joined: Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:58 am
Drives: Blue GT
Location: Denmark

Re: Polo 6R - Useful Part Numbers

Postby peter_dk25 » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:54 am


User avatar
onursumer
New
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:46 am
Drives: Polo BlueGT 1.4 TSI 150HP DSG
Location: Turkey/Istanbul
Contact:

Re: Polo 6R - Useful Part Numbers

Postby onursumer » Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:19 am

Hello friends

I'm a 2015 Polo bluegt owner , I want to change the front bumper

what is the code piece of the front bumper r line ?

thanks


Return to “MKVIII (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-Present”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 4 guests