Polo Match - Underseat Drawers?

Chat about your 6R/6C model Polos here!
Scarum
New
Drives: Match 1.2 TSI with factory extras

Polo Match - Underseat Drawers?

Post by Scarum »

Hi

I've had my Polo Match for just over a week now and realise there are no drawers under the front seats, I thought they had them? BTW - I have the Alcantara seats option.

Can anyone advise?

Thanks!
peter_dk25
Silver Member
Drives: Blue GT

Re: Polo Match - Underseat Drawers?

Post by peter_dk25 »

richards_owen
New
Drives: SEL 1.2 TSI 2016

Post by richards_owen »

Did you ever get these drawers fitted? I am also looking to get some - an easy job?
RUM4MO
Bling Bling Diamond Member
Drives: B8 S4 & 6R/6C1 1.2TSI 110

Post by RUM4MO »

I can just about buying the same thing for my 2011 Audi S4, fitting was easy enough without removing the seats. I have the list of parts needed for my wife's 2015 Polo SEL but she is very indifferent about having this new "function" after having the same thing fitted at factory to her previous Polo 9N - they were a Buggar to open, which I must agree with her on, my Audi S4 ones just tilt/rotate a bit instead of pulling forwards, though the storage volume in the Audi S4 ones is almost zero - but I have them fitted to my car - which is what counts!
Willni
Silver Member
Drives: Polo '14 6R, Golf 07' Edition 30

Post by Willni »

Drawers aren't difficult to fit, considering doing it on my golf but can't justify spending £50-60 on parts just for 2 drawers when I wouldn't use half the current storage and don't intend to sell drugs...yet I'll see what mods come up lol.

Depending on other options I think can cancel out drawers on models if I remember correctly
RUM4MO

Post by RUM4MO »

I'd think that most of the time the "fitting of under seat drawers" is more about "it is possible - so why not?" - I can't really remember what is in the drawers under the seat of my Audi S4, but I seem to think that as well as maybe other stuff, I have put a HiVi vest in each - now that might just be a moral reason to fit them. The late 2009 Ibiza that I also run has a dedicated semi cut away cage down at the drivers side A post area - so that HiVi vest in it is always visible if you find the need to want to use it!

True there are door pockets - but?
Ricmondo
Gold Member
Drives: Polo Blue GT

Post by Ricmondo »

My car has the drivers side as standard. There are gizmos under the passenger seat, stop start? You can fit a drawer there bit you will need to hack it about to get clearance.
RUM4MO

Post by RUM4MO »

Ah, maybe need to check up these numbers again for specific models - I know that for my Audi S4, there were a few options due to Super Sports front seats of one of the normal options of seats etc - and now that you have mentioned it, maybe stop/start or not!
Willni
Silver Member
Drives: Polo '14 6R, Golf 07' Edition 30

Post by Willni »

RUM4MO wrote:Ah, maybe need to check up these numbers again for specific models - I know that for my Audi S4, there were a few options due to Super Sports front seats of one of the normal options of seats etc - and now that you have mentioned it, maybe stop/start or not!
Literally anything can be under there, I know some have bluetooth under the passenger, honestly don't know how it ended up there
VAG-Abound
New
Drives: MY12 Match (plus tinkering...)

Post by VAG-Abound »

They aren't very big inside. It'd be quite a lot of time and cost for not a lot of benefit.