From An UP To A Polo

Chat about your 6R/6C model Polos here!
derkie54
Getting There!
Drives: 2016 Polo 1.0 110PS TSI SEL 5 Door

From An UP To A Polo

Post by derkie54 »

Anyone on the forum moved from an Up to the Polo.........are you pleased with your choice ?
Very pleased with my TSI Polo it has the torque the UP never had and seems to be an all round better car (even though I liked the UP).
hjgtiger
New
Drives: Dec 2016 White Gti auto

Re: From An UP To A Polo

Post by hjgtiger »

We have both. My wife loves her Up - so easy to drive & so smooth - often forget you still have more gears to go! You are right though no torque.
I have a GTI DSG - plenty of torque!
MczZippy
Getting There!
Drives: Polo GTI 6C - Flash Red

Post by MczZippy »

I went from a Citigo elegance to a polo gti dsg and like you said no torque to lots of torque.
The trio (up, mii, Citigo) are good for their price point, but you can tell where they cut costs. The polo is like a mini exec car. I've done 4K miles in mine, and been brilliant.
Eelis
New
Drives: Polo White 1.0 TSI 110hp Allstar edition

Post by Eelis »

Hi
Went from up! White to Polo TSI 1.0 and I am pleased, overall much smoother drive.
I wonder though, what up! TSI would have been, but we really needed one more seat...

-eelis-
derkie54
Getting There!
Drives: 2016 Polo 1.0 110PS TSI SEL 5 Door

Post by derkie54 »

Eelis wrote:Hi
Went from up! White to Polo TSI 1.0 and I am pleased, overall much smoother drive.
I wonder though, what up! TSI would have been, but we really needed one more seat...

-eelis-
Same here Daughter back from Uni and new grandchild so Up just not big enough otherwise I may have tried the TSI.
Glad I made the change to the Polo now I've had it a while