UPGRADING BCM 6R

Chat about your 6R/6C model Polos here!
ciclo
Bling Bling Diamond Member
Drives: 6R'13/G7.5'19

Re: UPGRADING BCM 6R

Post by ciclo »

Ok, then it will be the 'C' wiring.

Thank you for confirming what we already knew about your mirror. It would now be convenient to confirm that your mirror has a 8-pin connector.

For the HBA system you need:
- IC with MFA+
- 7E0 BCM
- Mirror with camera ... 7E0857511G
- Stalks ... 7E0953507B or 7E0953503CR.
- My special adaptation wiring for BCM Max and HBA system.
- CAN lines from HBA mirror to my special wiring. (two 0,5 mm2 wires, 2,5 meters each = 2 meters when they are twisted)

I do not make T10 - T14 harness for Bixenon headlights.

For all reference numbers of Bixenon headlights RHD and AFS system there is a lot of information in the forum. Maybe graaja and CNK can advise you better in this regard.

Please, now you must focus your attention to the BCM Max installation and the wiring for its adaptation, I will not repeat the things I have already written. Always read and copy (if needed) carefully everything I write for you. Thank you very much.

Once the adaptation wiring for 7E0 BCM Max is installed the Bixenon headlights will be compatible. ... and other equipment depending on the BCM that you have purchased. (Any information about this BCM is welcome)
graaja wrote:Hi govindsharma,

I have a doubt. Did your Polo come with automatic headlights? Or did you install the retrofit auto headlight switch which has its own light sensor?
It's a kit (I guess from aliexpress)
It can be verified in a previous image (black cables with white plastic tie) ...besides in the Autoscan. :wink:
graaja
Getting There!
Drives: Polo GT TSi

Post by graaja »

ciclo wrote:It's a kit (I guess from aliexpress)
It can be verified in a previous image (black cables with white plastic tie) ...besides in the Autoscan. :wink:
Ah. Now I see that in the picture of the headlight connector.

Did you find from the autoscan using long coding that auto light CH/LH functions were disabled, but auto light switch is installed, and hence it has to be the aftermarket kit? I have a lot to learn from you Master :)
govindsharma wrote:No, Only BCM max and MFA+ i had ordered and it is on the way.
Can you tell me where you ordered the MFA+? A link would be very helpful. Even I want to upgrade to MFA+ but the installation can only be done at the VW dealer and I am very doubtful of their co-operation on this. Or maybe I should drive to a different city where the dealer is co-operative.
ciclo

Post by ciclo »

ciclo wrote:
govindsharma wrote:Sir I think it is with indicator because when i round steering wheel to right and give left indicator left fog light glows and vice versa.
Can we make it with steering ? with your wiring loom.
It's a bit more complicated.
Your 6R has ABS unit, and in the 6R the steering angle sensor is associated with the Brakes unit. If you do not have ESP unit you can not install a steering angle sensor. But, I'm not totally sure, maybe firegrafik can enlighten us about it, it is possible that in the russian forum http://www.Drive2.ru or .com you can find more information about it. They have made many modifications with ABS units.

So, the static cornering lights funtions for your future Bixenon headlights would be limited to the indicators only. As it is currently.
govindsharma:

Perhaps it's possible to install a steering sensor (G85) on your Polo.

I'm not saying it's possible. I do not know if your ABS unit will reject the G85 sensor when you make the basic adjustment with the VCDS.
Have you asked about it in the Russian forum?

I have read your PM and I can send you what you asked for :wink: , do not worry about the payment yet, first we have to clarify all these details. This way I can make a better wiring for you (as I mentioned earlier).

We go slowly in order to gain time, you can be sure of it ... and if it is possible that you also save money.

Soon I will send you by PM my email. Please be patient, thanks.
ciclo

Post by ciclo »

This Polo Sedan has ABS unit from factory, when he installs the cruise control also installs a new steering sensor (G85) 6R0 959 654

https://a.d-cd.net/cc467aas-960.jpg
https://a.d-cd.net/f646f4es-960.jpg
https://a.d-cd.net/9e681f6s-960.jpg
https://a.d-cd.net/7ef5e86s-960.jpg

But he does not talk about electrical connections or basic adjustment of this steering sensor. :?
patil
Silver Member
Drives: Polo6r/1.2TSI/DSG7, T-roc'20 1.5TSI/DSG7

Post by patil »

govindsharma wrote:No, Only BCM max and MFA+ i had ordered and it is on the way.Can you tell me other required part no and availability in market.
Dear Govind can you please share the details of cluster MFA+ you have ordered? Thanks
ciclo

Post by ciclo »

patil
As for the Dimmer
Open a new topic here in the forum and we'll talk about the electrical installation.

In the Russian forum they have done this installation, but it is not quite correct (I think they forget the fuse).

The lights of the switches and the instrument cluster, as well as the radio, air conditioning, etc ... must be protected by the fuse with the BCM's not MAX.

The license plate lights can be fed differently for your BCM (High?) Model to get everything working properly.
patil
Silver Member

Post by patil »

ciclo wrote:patil
As for the Dimmer
Open a new topic here in the forum and we'll talk about the electrical installation.

In the Russian forum they have done this installation, but it is not quite correct (I think they forget the fuse).

The lights of the switches and the instrument cluster, as well as the radio, air conditioning, etc ... must be protected by the fuse with the BCM's not MAX.

The license plate lights can be fed differently for your BCM (High?) Model to get everything working properly.
Dear friend ciclo, yes I am preparing to open a new topic on dimmer switch shortly. I am outstation right now.

Yes, you have pointed it out correctly about Russians doing it differently. I felt it was a hit or miss by doing their way!
With your help, we ll do it right way :D
govindsharma
Bronze Member
Drives: polo 1.2 petrol HighLine

Post by govindsharma »

patil wrote:
govindsharma wrote:No, Only BCM max and MFA+ i had ordered and it is on the way.Can you tell me other required part no and availability in market.
Dear Govind can you please share the details of cluster MFA+ you have ordered? Thanks
Dear I had ordered this MFA+ but not reached to me I ordered it 2 month before.
patil
Silver Member

Post by patil »

From where you have ordered? Can you please share the link?
ciclo

Post by ciclo »

7E0937090B BCM Max, HBA. Installation guide

Preview. 19 pages.

:arrow: Watch or download here

The wiring installation for G85 steering wheel sensor is in order to try to operate the static cornering lights with the steering wheel.
This 6R Highline has a ABS unit from factory. (without G85)
Missing to know if G85 wiring and G85 will work on this 6R with its current Units.

Last edited by ciclo on Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
ciclo

Post by ciclo »

ciclo

Post by ciclo »

ciclo