Polo 6R 2016 Mod.

Chat about your 6R/6C model Polos here!
ciclo
Bling Bling Diamond Member
Drives: 6R'13/G7.5'19

Re: Polo 6R 2016 Mod.

Post by ciclo »

OK, maybe I decide not to make your wiring.

If I give you solutions and you do not report the results this topic does not make sense. :evil:

I don't like to be wasted time that I do not have. What do you think?
rdasadia
Getting There!
Drives: Polo GT 1.2TSI DSG 6R 2016

Post by rdasadia »

ciclo wrote:OK, maybe I decide not to make your wiring.

If I give you solutions and you do not report the results this topic does not make sense. :evil:

I don't like to be wasted time that I do not have. What do you think?
But I did post it as soon as I made the changes. Check the below picture of the post which I did as soon I changed the wiring to powertrain.

https://ibb.co/d0eiwQ
ciclo

Post by ciclo »

I trust in your word more than a Autoscan.

I explain you: I have many Autoscan with everything OK (from others), with half planet of units installed, that are a real rubbish. And on the other hand there are some people who like to manipulate the Autoscan.
There are more reasons, but I do not want to give clues to the ... , that's why I tell you tell me/us the results.

Well, now, and because there are many people interested in it (me not), make a detailed report of how your RDK system works if you want that I manufacture your wiring.
Inflate the wheels, deflate them to show the warnings on MFD, also show us all the screens in your instrument cluster related to your new RDK system.
How about a video?

Otherwise, I don't go to make your wiring due to I have to ask you things more than once.

You must pay attention to this installation that you are going to make, the wires are a very important part in a car, and as you can see so far in this topic, my only intention is that absolutely everything in your 6R works perfectly, but really. :wink:
ciclo

Post by ciclo »

50% made
rdasadia
Getting There!

Post by rdasadia »

ciclo wrote:Excellent! Thanks.

This autoscan that you have shown us is more important because of what it does not say than by what it says ... 8)
The reverse light will work when you install the new wiring. These new BCMs Max have some different operations -internally- than the previous ones.

BTW, did you do this?
ciclo wrote: Connect your RDKS unit to the CAN lines of powertrain and tell us the results.
Do it as soon as possible. (Before I send you the new wiring)
Maybe we can improve your CAN-lines if you show me pics of this installation. :wink:

and...

The more information you provide the better the wiring. (I'm not a fortune teller yet :))
For example, images from connections of these headlamps that you currently have installed (guide installation :?:).
The Purple wire you have marked is for the low wiper washer fluid indicator.

For the head lamps which I have installed currently no modification has been made in the stock connector. The same 10 pin connector is used for the new headlamps. However eventually would like replace these headlamps to LED headlamps.

I will post the pictures of the current head lamp which I have I have installed. These headlamps are without AFS.
rdasadia
Getting There!

Post by rdasadia »

ciclo wrote:50% made
Thankyou. Really Appreciate it !!
rdasadia
Getting There!

Post by rdasadia »

ciclo wrote:I trust in your word more than a Autoscan.

I explain you: I have many Autoscan with everything OK (from others), with half planet of units installed, that are a real rubbish. And on the other hand there are some people who like to manipulate the Autoscan.
There are more reasons, but I do not want to give clues to the ... , that's why I tell you tell me/us the results.

Well, now, and because there are many people interested in it (me not), make a detailed report of how your RDK system works if you want that I manufacture your wiring.
Inflate the wheels, deflate them to show the warnings on MFD, also show us all the screens in your instrument cluster related to your new RDK system.
How about a video?

Otherwise, I don't go to make your wiring due to I have to ask you things more than once.

You must pay attention to this installation that you are going to make, the wires are a very important part in a car, and as you can see so far in this topic, my only intention is that absolutely everything in your 6R works perfectly, but really. :wink:
Here is a short video of the TPMS in action 8)

https://youtu.be/1TnpHOzN_g0
ciclo

Post by ciclo »

rdasadia wrote: The Purple wire you have marked is for the low wiper washer fluid indicator.

For the head lamps which I have installed currently no modification has been made in the stock connector. The same 10 pin connector is used for the new headlamps. However eventually would like replace these headlamps to LED headlamps.

I will post the pictures of the current head lamp which I have I have installed. These headlamps are without AFS.
... and the grey wire for your DRLs that you have spliced in the Light Switch connector to red wire (+30), where is it connected in the other end?
ciclo

Post by ciclo »

rdasadia wrote:
Here is a short video of the TPMS in action 8)

https://youtu.be/1TnpHOzN_g0
Thank you very much for sharing this video (on behalf of many).
For my part, I think your wiring will be cheaper :wink: due to sharing this video. (we talk about it by email, please be patient).
rdasadia
Getting There!

Post by rdasadia »

ciclo wrote:
rdasadia wrote: The Purple wire you have marked is for the low wiper washer fluid indicator.

... and the grey wire for your DRLs that you have spliced in the Light Switch connector to red wire (+30), where is it connected in the other end?
Hi Ciclo. The grey wire splits ahead into two and is connected to the parking light wire in the two front lamp connectors since the DRLs of the current head lamps works on parking light and to keep them perennialy on the grey wire is connected.

Having said this when I receive the wire harness from you I will remove all these mods for front lamps and start installation from stock wire harness and light switch.

Further question.
1) is the front camera same for the "lane change" function and HBA?
2) Could you provide me other part nos. which I should start procuring for new head lamps with AFS.
ciclo

Post by ciclo »

Okay, I wish I could offer you a good solution for those headlights with 10-pin connectors, but since the sidelights and Drls share the same power supply, it does not make sense. Your BCM Max can handle all these functions with the right headlights (bixenon for your BCM Max, or also original H7 Headlamps and foglamps with additional bulbs for Drls)

In the meantime, the gray wire can remain connected to the red wire as long as the leds of these headlights do not have a large electrical consumption. No is the best solution nor recommended, but ...
Please take pictures of these headlights and connectors ...

By the way, I suppose you added a fuse on that gray wire ... between the light switch connector and the headlight connectors ... right?

As for your questions:

1 NOT on the PQ25 platform. In any case you said that you did not want HBA.
2 For RHD Bixenon headlights the best information is written on graaja's topic, here and in the India forum. I do not have better information.
Hmm... I think JICcracket has them, I do not know for sure.
ciclo

Post by ciclo »

rdasadia
ciclo wrote: The more information you provide the better the wiring. (I'm not a fortune teller yet :))
For example, images from connections of these headlamps that you currently have installed
ciclo wrote: Please take pictures of these headlights and connectors ...

Image :lol: :cry:

Hmm ... I've been thinking :mrgreen: and I offer you a new opportunity to decide if you want the wiring for HBA, or not, ... in case you want to change your mind, but you know you'll need more parts in case you want to install the HBA mirror in the future. In any case I will give you a discount of 50€ due to share the video of your RDKS. (very happy to do it :wink:) the sale
This wiring, with your current parts configuration, will work perfectly without installing HBA, 7E0 stalks, etc ...will work properly in any type of installation you do in the future because a relay will be included for the fog lights which is not necessary with LED headlights but it is necessary if you install bixenon headlights (due to move the cornering lights to the bixenon headlights and to be forced to make a new installation for the fog lights).

As for the BCM, if you buy another 7E0 BCM for LED headlights (from T6) you will need to make sure that it also be compatible for your RDKS. Address 65 (TPMS high) ... Talk to firegrafik if possible for him to get this combination (LED headlights + TPMS High).

Tell me what you think about it, take your time to meditate and do your inquiries. (LED/Bixenon Headlights, BCM, Dimmer, fog lighs wiring if Bixenon, etc...)
rdasadia
Getting There!

Post by rdasadia »

ciclo wrote:rdasadia
ciclo wrote: The more information you provide the better the wiring. (I'm not a fortune teller yet :))
For example, images from connections of these headlamps that you currently have installed
ciclo wrote: Please take pictures of these headlights and connectors ...

Image :lol: :cry:

Hmm ... I've been thinking :mrgreen: and I offer you a new opportunity to decide if you want the wiring for HBA, or not, ... in case you want to change your mind, but you know you'll need more parts in case you want to install the HBA mirror in the future. In any case I will give you a discount of 50€ due to share the video of your RDKS. (very happy to do it :wink:) the sale
This wiring, with your current parts configuration, will work perfectly without installing HBA, 7E0 stalks, etc ...will work properly in any type of installation you do in the future because a relay will be included for the fog lights which is not necessary with LED headlights but it is necessary if you install bixenon headlights (due to move the cornering lights to the bixenon headlights and to be forced to make a new installation for the fog lights).

As for the BCM, if you buy another 7E0 BCM for LED headlights (from T6) you will need to make sure that it also be compatible for your RDKS. Address 65 (TPMS high) ... Talk to firegrafik if possible for him to get this combination (LED headlights + TPMS High).

Tell me what you think about it, take your time to meditate and do your inquiries. (LED/Bixenon Headlights, BCM, Dimmer, fog lighs wiring if Bixenon, etc...)
Hi Ciclo. I apologize for my delayed reply, got caught up in work. So I am sure to install Bixenon head lights without HBA. Hence my current high line BCM is fine.
Also, I just found out recently that after installing my new BCM cornering light function of my fog light is not active. I guess that has to do something with byte 18. Please advise.
Eur 50 I will keep it to party when ever you come to India :wink:
ciclo

Post by ciclo »

Ok, BCM adaptation wiring + wiring for automatic lights.

I checked the BCM coding and it is correct for static cornering lights (should work properly). Note: SCLs only work with the lights on. :mrgreen:
Keep in mind that right now your 7E0 BCM Max has some functions limited due to power failure.

However we are going to make an experiment :) (if you want):

1. Try this BCM coding:
3AB02BBF48B30000013800107C299E9000C0416F608C0000200000030000
Please tell us the results.

Thank you very much for your invitation to visit India 8), I will keep it in mind.

Contact me by email. Your wiring will be ready to ship soon.
rdasadia
Getting There!

Post by rdasadia »

ciclo wrote:Ok, BCM adaptation wiring + wiring for automatic lights.

I checked the BCM coding and it is correct for static cornering lights (should work properly). Note: SCLs only work with the lights on. :mrgreen:
Keep in mind that right now your 7E0 BCM Max has some functions limited due to power failure.

However we are going to make an experiment :) (if you want):

1. Try this BCM coding:
3AB02BBF48B30000013800107C299E9000C0416F608C0000200000030000
Please tell us the results.

Thank you very much for your invitation to visit India 8), I will keep it in mind.

Contact me by email. Your wiring will be ready to ship soon.
No Change :cry:
Can PLA Park Assist retro fit work with extended can lines of this BCM? With extra four side parking sensors. Though park/steer assist does not show in the instrument list of this BCM.