Sold

Sell your Polo! - Threads Automatically Deleted if no reply within 28 days. BUMP once every 14 days if necessary.
1der
Gold Member

Sold

Post by 1der »

Selling due to work reasons

Engine spec:

Bam 20vt engine approx 100k

Custom Full 3" stainless steel exhaust from the turbo back with a decat. Hidden tailpipe.

Badger 5 3" TIP with Jetex cone filter

Forge 007p

Toyosports intercooler with custom pipework

Remapped by R-tech to 270bhp / 277 ft/lb torque

5 speed diesel gearbox

Chassis:

Bilstein Coilovers

Front brakes - Hi-spec 4 pot calipers with 280mm discs and ferodo DS2500 pads. Both have a lot of life left

Rear brakes - standard discs with EBC greenstuff pads

15" Rota Grid V in Bronze, with Yokohama S drives fitted all round. Will need to check the depth, but i think there is a good amount on them.

Interior:

Replica Porsche GT3 seats

Schroth 3 point Harnesses

Half Rollcage, custom made and painted black

6N2 GTI doorcards front and rear. Front doorcards have carbon fibre grab handles

Boot build with false floor

Boost Guage

ICE:

Alpine Type G 12" sub

Alpine Amp - can check the model if required

Alpine Type G front door speakers and tweeters

Alpine flipout Headunit with Ipod connection - can check the model if required

Bodywork:

Worst bit of damage is the crack on the drivers side of the front bumper. The splitter has general stone chips.

I had it resprayed two years ago and at the same time i had the side indicators removed, and the petrol filler cap smoothed. Both front and rear bumpers have been smoothed. Genuine Hella LED rear lights

General:

The Mot is due 3rd of September 2016

The Car was originally a GTI, before TSR performance carried out the conversion. Previous owner was Jamie1.8tpologti

I did have a Varley Redtop battery fitted under the false floor. At the moment a standard battery is fitted, as the Varley did not like sitting over the winter not being used.

The car is registered on the V5 as having the 1.8t fitted.

Price:

I am after £3500 for the car as it is. If i had the bumper fixed i would be asking for more, so feel this price is fair.

Photos

Crack on front Bumper

Last edited by 1der on Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
jambo91
New
Drives: 9n3 gti

Re: 6N2 GTI - 1.8T

Post by jambo91 »

1der wrote:Selling due to work reasons

Engine spec:

Bam 20vt engine approx 100k

Custom Full 3" stainless steel exhaust from the turbo back with a decat. Hidden tailpipe.

Badger 5 3" TIP with Jetex cone filter

Forge 007p

Toyosports intercooler with custom pipework

Remapped by R-tech to 270bhp / 277 ft/lb torque

5 speed diesel gearbox

Chassis:

Bilstein Coilovers

Front brakes - Hi-spec 4 pot calipers with 280mm discs and ferodo DS2500 pads. Both have a lot of life left

Rear brakes - standard discs with EBC greenstuff pads

15" Rota Grid V in Bronze, with Yokohama S drives fitted all round. Will need to check the depth, but i think there is a good amount on them.

Interior:

Replica Porsche GT3 seats

Schroth 3 point Harnesses

Half Rollcage, custom made and painted black

6N2 GTI doorcards front and rear. Front doorcards have carbon fibre grab handles

Boot build with false floor

Boost Guage

ICE:

Alpine Type G 12" sub

Alpine Amp - can check the model if required

Alpine Type G front door speakers and tweeters

Alpine flipout Headunit with Ipod connection - can check the model if required

Bodywork:

Worst bit of damage is the crack on the drivers side of the front bumper. The splitter has general stone chips.

I had it resprayed two years ago and at the same time i had the side indicators removed, and the petrol filler cap smoothed. Both front and rear bumpers have been smoothed. Genuine Hella LED rear lights

General:

The Mot is due 3rd of September 2016

The Car was originally a GTI, before TSR performance carried out the conversion. Previous owner was Jamie1.8tpologti

I did have a Varley Redtop battery fitted under the false floor. At the moment a standard battery is fitted, as the Varley did not like sitting over the winter not being used.

The car is registered on the V5 as having the 1.8t fitted.

Price:

I am after £3500 for the car as it is. If i had the bumper fixed i would be asking for more, so feel this price is fair.

Photos

Crack on front Bumper

How much for the dump valve?