07/57 9N3 VW Polo GTi 3DR

Sell your Polo! - Threads Automatically Deleted if no reply within 28 days. BUMP once every 14 days if necessary.
X_S60TTY
New

07/57 9N3 VW Polo GTi 3DR

Post by X_S60TTY »

Pristine condition inside and out, with only a few very minor age related imperfections. The car is silver, with a Tartan GTi interior which has been very well maintained personally, valeted weekly and detailed when needed. I keep the car very well looked after and it has only had 2 previous owners, I have most previous MOTs, I also have the original books and service manual and have both original keys.

The car has 86,400 miles most of which were driven within the last couple of years, in my ownership as I commuted to work in Leeds from Manchester. The mileage has become less and less recently as I have a newer car for all the running around as I wanted to keep this car in good condition. However, I have decided to sell as I am looking to buy a house and will not have the room to keep the car, and so sadly it will have to go to a new home.

I am an Enthusiast and as stated earlier the car has wanted for nothing, it has been serviced every 6000 miles or less and has had the best oil and filters you can buy, the oil being Millers Nanodrive oil (usually around £55 for 5 litres) with OE fitment filters. Within the last 10,000 miles the car has had new Front Pads (Textar) and Discs (Brembo), Rear Pads (Jurid) and a Rear Brake Caliper (they are known to seize on the handbrake) while this was done the other Rear Caliper was checked and Serviced so it is in full working order

The car has had some adjustments to performance and some to the chassis to make it better to drive, all of which are again, the best you can buy for the car, and have been professionally fitted.

Modifications include:
Custom Code Stage 2 Remap
Milltek Turbo Back Resonated Exhaust with 200 Cell Sports Cat
Forge Motorsport Front Mount Intercooler
Forge Motorsport Re-Circulation Valve
Creations Motorsport Silicone Intake Pipe
OE S2000 Air Filter (I have the original air box to go with the car)
NGK BKR7EIX Spark Plugs (for cooler spark)
H&R 35mm Lowering Springs
10mm Front Wheel Spacers
20mm Rear Wheel Spacers
Ibiza Cupra PD160 Console Bushes
iPhone, iPad, iPod Music Playback through Original Headunit
Honeycomb Lower Grills (most GTi don't have these but they complete the look of the front end)

All these have been added during my ownership and add up to a reasonably powerful well sorted Polo which, if needed, will surprise most cars on the road.

Any Questions PM me,

Price Wanted £5250

Cheers
X_S60TTY
New

Re: 07/57 9N3 VW Polo GTi 3DR

Post by X_S60TTY »

X_S60TTY
New

Re: 07/57 9N3 VW Polo GTi 3DR

Post by X_S60TTY »

Price Drop to 4950