VOLKSWAGEN POLO 6n2 TDI

Sell your Polo! - Threads Automatically Deleted if no reply within 28 days. BUMP once every 14 days if necessary.
brennan_
New
Drives: 6n2 TDI

VOLKSWAGEN POLO 6n2 TDI

Post by brennan_ »

2000 Volkswagen Polo 6n2 TDI

-MOT until November 16. Could put 12 months on for the right price

-Clocks state 149k but the engine is a replacement on approximately 109k with the timing belt done at around 103k. All registered with DVLA.

-Aftermarket central locking kit fitted with two fobs

-Recent respray in Mk6 Golf R Rising Blue

-US Spec side markers in the front bumper which are wired to the sidelights. GTI Xenon headlights with upgraded bulbs

-Lowered on FK Coilovers with genuine BBS RX2 which have recently been refurbished, camber bolts fitted & a 4 wheel alignment has recently been carried out

-GTI seats & door cards fitted. Both window mechanisms have recently been replaced along with two brand new switches fitted to the existing window switch bezel

-Parts recently replaced include both bottom arms, rear axle bushes, drive belt tensioner, front wheel bearings & lower engine mount. On the last MOT there was only a tyre, bearing & bottom arm advised which have been replaced

The car drivers really well, pulling through all gears as it should. It averages around 50mpg driving to work & back but easily returns 60mpg+ on a motorway journey. Always been polished & waxed with Poorboys products. I am unable to add pictures for some reason but if you're interested I can email some to you. Only selling due to wanting an upgrade, this car has done me proud & never let me down. Not really sure on what it is worth therefore I am open to offers. I can only say no!
greypolo9n3
Gold Member
Drives: white 6r 1.6 tdi rline/gti

Re: VOLKSWAGEN POLO 6n2 TDI

Post by greypolo9n3 »

message me some pics 07845225751
that 6n2 guy
New
Drives: none atm

Re: VOLKSWAGEN POLO 6n2 TDI

Post by that 6n2 guy »

interested in this can you send me your email address please?