6N2 1.4 16V Colour Concept

Sell your Polo! - Threads Automatically Deleted if no reply within 28 days. BUMP once every 14 days if necessary.
toffer23
New
Drives: 6N2 1.4 16V Colour Concept

6N2 1.4 16V Colour Concept

Post by toffer23 »

Hi guys,

I know they're pretty rare, but this one is especially so due to the low mileage and the full canvas moon roof.
My mother in law had this before me and I'm the second owner so I have knowledge of it's entire history (I even remember her picking it up from the dealership)
I'm selling due to needing something bigger with a growing family.

The details are:

6n2 1.4 16v Colour Concept in Jazz Blue (51 plate/Feb 2002)
5 Door
just 45,000 miles
2 owners including me (previously my mother-in-laws from new)
MOT until March 2017 (no advisories)
Full Recaro blue/black leather seats
Heated front seats
Fog Lights
Full Canvas Retractable Moon Roof (rare optional extra)
BBS Interlagos wheels as standard
discs all round
ABS
Electric windows
Electric mirrors
Original floor mats
Full service done at 42000 miles - previously 8124miles (VW), 12085miles (VW) and 14740miles (Independent)
I've not done too much to it myself it's always been a very reliable car, just replaced the electric drivers side window clips (common fault) and have repaired some of the wiring loom between the front passenger door and the engine bay (again a very common fault). Just this afternoon replaced the G2 coolant sensor too.

For a 14 year old car the body work is pretty good but it does have some scuffs on the bumpers and scratches here and there on the bodywork - nothing major though!

Looking for 2250GBP

Chris

# This is a rookie request but how do i attach photos?#
Last edited by toffer23 on Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:32 pm, edited 6 times in total.
k7aus
New

Re: 6N2 1.4 16V Colour Concept - anyone interested?

Post by k7aus »

very rare car would be even more desirable if it was the 1.4 TDI and this is the best of both worlds. Luxury and Economy.

Its worth what someone want to pay for it, bottom book price for a 2002 Polo with that miles would be £1100, colour concept makes it more sellable but how many people now want a 14 year old car? especially with low rate finance on new models.

I always loved them as such a lot of car in such compact package.

Pictures will sell it.