Audi A4 Avant 2006 B7 S Line

Sell your Polo! - Threads Automatically Deleted if no reply within 28 days. BUMP once every 14 days if necessary.
Tim_GTi
Post Whore

Audi A4 Avant 2006 B7 S Line

Post by Tim_GTi »

Audi A4 Avant 2006 B7 S Line Dark Grey.

PD170 (205 remap)
137k miles (still driving so gentle rise)
4 Owners.
MOT until Aug 2017.
Will be serviced on 20th August 2016
Cruise Control
Rear Parking Sensors

Significant Maintenance:
101k Cambelt, water pump and Tensioners
102k Brake pads changed and front tyres fitted
130k Cluth and DMF Changed
136k Rear Tyres Fitted

I bought the car at 89k miles mid 2014.

Car has been very well looked after. Used it a fair bit for business hence the mileage, it’s therefore needed to be incredibly reliable.
Been very militant with maintenance; whatever it’s needed, it gets.

Full service history. Dealership until 50k, private stamps up to 80k, then serviced by myself/Audi mechanic friend until present.

Was previously on longlife service plans but I switched to 10k servicing/5k oil changes when I purchased.

As per pictures, kept clean and tidy, fantastic condition for mileage.

Few stone chips on front of bonnet and small scuff near side front bumper (almost underneath). Nearside sill coming off a tiny bit, but other than that really clean.

Interior very well looked after. Drivers bolster clean of rips, there’s a small patch on the drivers seat centre where some stitching has come off though.

Entire boot fitted with a canvas cover for protection, along with aan OEM tray bottom.

Mechanically sound, had all major servicing done (clutch, DMF, cambelt, water pump).

Flew through MOT start of the month, just an advisory on front bushes. Price reflects these needing to be changed in the near-ish future.

Wheels as per pics, rear tyres brand new, front tyres 5mm odd so also loads of life.

Standard with exception to black front grill and Shark Performance remap (remap done couple of months after owning it).

Located East London, Car is available after 21st August when I’ve had time to service it, but free to view before hand.

Price £3100