SOLD!

ciclo
Bling Bling Diamond Member
Drives: 6R'13/G7.5'19

Re: ☼ All Polo 6R (EU). WIRING LOOMS. Automatic lights. BCM Max. Light Assist. ☼

Post by ciclo »

Hello TJEJ

Thank you for your interest in my wiring looms.

I need more information from your POLO. Is it BlueMotion? if yes, I make the wiring for your automatic lights + CH/LH.

If it is not, in addition to the wiring for automatic lights you need to adapt the original wiring from factory of your 6R for BCM Max (read BCM Max on first page of this sell). I do not sell these wiring except for a few exceptions.

Exceptions: build a topic like this in the forum (the same info). Please read it in full. Thanks.
TJEJ
New
Drives: Polo 6R 2010

Re: ☼ All Polo 6R (EU). WIRING LOOMS. Automatic lights. BCM Max. Light Assist. ☼

Post by TJEJ »

Hello again.

Thank you for responding so quickly..

Unfortunaly it is not a Bluemotion model.. :-(

I will read the BCM module out today, to see what version it is.

Thank you.
ciclo

Post by ciclo »

It will be a 6R0937087X

It is easy to upgrade to BCM Max if you have some experience with wires. :wink:
TJEJ
New
Drives: Polo 6R 2010

Post by TJEJ »

I trust that you are right.

I do have good experience with wires.
So i have to try - and your guides are very nicely made.

Thank you.
ciclo

Post by ciclo »

If you have installation questions, please open a new topic, I will be happy to help you there if you let me know about that new topic. :wink:
graaja
Getting There!
Drives: Polo GT TSi

Post by graaja »

Hi,

I am from India and have a 2015 manufactured Polo GT TSi that came with H7 halogen headlights. I would like to upgrade to OEM BiXenons and then add AFS and automatic headlight control.

I have created a new topic on this in the below link.

viewtopic.php?f=56&t=69121

Can you please help me with this upgrade?

Thanks in advance for all the guidance.
ciclo

Post by ciclo »

graaja wrote:Hi,

I am from India and have a 2015 manufactured Polo GT TSi that came with H7 halogen headlights. I would like to upgrade to OEM BiXenons and then add AFS and automatic headlight control.

I have created a new topic on this in the below link.

viewtopic.php?f=56&t=69121

Can you please help me with this upgrade?

Thanks in advance for all the guidance.
viewtopic.php?f=56&t=69121#p515537 :wink:
Galvi_CZ
New
Drives: Skoda Fabia 5J TSI DSG

Post by Galvi_CZ »

Hi Ciclo,
  You do not know if it is possible to do this even in a Skoda Fabia 5J with the unit:

Address 09: Cent. Elect. (J519) Labels: 6R0-937-08x-09.clb
Part No SW: 6R7 937 087 F HW: 6R7 937 087 F
Component: PQ25 BCM H11 0017
Revision: -1------ Serial number: 1002424901
Coding: 3C980BB828DB2400923800007E0A99C980C040CF608C00000000

Automatic wipers with my unit can be recoded and works. Encoding Options automatic lights according to the Drive Diagnostics also supports you with this experience?
The wires for the assembly would be interested. The connection should be very similar or identical to the VW Polo.

Excuse my English is not exactly at the top level :D
ciclo

Post by ciclo »

Hi Galvi_CZ, (tip: please try to read the following text without translate)

Once I have checked all the diagrams and parts that would be necessary I can tell you that it is perfectly possible, in fact, BCMs Max are used in Fabia 5J for some Bluemotion models.

The wiring configuration has some small variations due to DRL switch, etc... to be studied in detail, but it is perfectly possible. :wink:

For automatic lights it is necessary the light sensor, which requires to install the dimming mirror to make a correct installation, for example, but you must search the one that fit in your 5J - plastic color, etc - . Also a different switch for automatic lights is necessary due to the green color of switch lights , for the Fabia 5J you can use this model from Skoda Octavia.

It is a shame that there are no original bixenon headlights available for this model.

Many thanks for contact me, but right now I do not have time for all this. There are many factors to review and take into account for a Fabia 5J. Maybe in a couple of months. Take pictures and measurements on the original looms, Fuse box-BCM, BCM-Light Switch, etc...

I assure you that I would like to make your wiring, but now I do not have time. I'm very busy with other 6R installations. I am truly sorry.
At least I hope this brief information will be of help to you.

It is rare that no one has done this before in the Ibiza 6J or Fabia 5J forums. :|
v0nsild
New
Drives: 6R 1.6 TDI BMT

Re: SOLD!

Post by v0nsild »

Hi Ciclio-

Is it possible you could send me your email through a PM? I cannot send PMs yet, sadly, as I do not wish to spam threads just to be able to PM.

I just bought a set of OEM xenon lights for my Polo, which has the 90B BCM and I'm not quite sure about the wiring- Are you still making these looms?

Thanks.
ciclo

Post by ciclo »

Hello v0nsild

Before and it is essential, please post here a VCDS Autoscan of your 6R Bluemotion, only in this way can I tell you exactly what you need. :wink:

Please, recent Autoscan. Thanks.

PS: Read here
v0nsild
New

Post by v0nsild »

Sadly, I dont have access to a VCDS. I would just like to know if you're still making the automatic light looms, as I would rather support you than some eBay seller. :)

I have the Kufatec adapter wiring loom on the way.
ciclo

Post by ciclo »

v0nsild wrote:Sadly, I dont have access to a VCDS. I would just like to know if you're still making the automatic light looms, as I would rather support you than some eBay seller. :)

I have the Kufatec adapter wiring loom on the way.
Yes, there is no problem if you only need the automatic light wiring.

Tell me the letter-digit (tenth of the VIN) that identifies the model year of your 6R Bluemotion according to the link above, also the reference number of your BCM from factory... and then I'll send you my email by PM.

Remember that you need (it's mandatory) the light sensor and the AUTO light switch. And I need the VCDS Autoscan, only this way I could send you the correct codings for your 6R Bluemotion.
v0nsild
New

Post by v0nsild »

It's E, a 2014 model. BCM is 7H0937090B.

I have the automatic mirror and rain sensor, which includes the light sensor as far as I know(?).

I will get the autoscan when I install and code my new xenon headlights (hopefully) this weekend.

As far as the switch goes, can I just use the switch from the Golf?

Thanks for your help :)
ciclo

Post by ciclo »

Thanks for the info.
I think you have not checked your inbox yet. :)

Your 6R is perfect to install the Bixenon headlights in combination with Automatic lights.

The wiring you need is the A model. Please click here

More help/support/info through email. :wink: