Polo 6R GTI Tacho MFA+

graaja
Getting There!
Drives: Polo GT TSi

Re: Polo 6R GTI Tacho MFA+

Post by graaja »

JIC Cracked wrote: ...
BlueGT has top speed of 240KM or 160MPH and has a redline from 6000RPM to 8000RPM
GTI has top speed of 280KM or 180MPH which comes with a slightly different type font and has a redline from 7000RPM to 8000RPM
I have sold all my blue wrc needle kits :(
I have tested colour cluster from another Volkswagen Model Vehicle, it works partial but does not fit the Polo and neither does have the correct software to be compatible with the 6R

If I can't get the group buy to work out, worse way I try help a few you guys on what I have left.

I hope this helps
Thanks a lot for the info :)

Hope this group buy works :)
BlueEyesGT
New
Drives: Polo 1.2 TSi

Post by BlueEyesGT »

I am definitely interested in GTI petrol cluster for my Polo 6R GT :)

Hitting 15-30 numbers for group buy would be difficult but lets spread the word. I have already communicated to graaja on this but if anyone keeping count on the group buy please add me in!!

Thanks.
hmthakur
Bronze Member
Drives: Polo gt tsi 1.2 dsg

Post by hmthakur »

JIC Cracked wrote:Hi Guys 8)

Sorry for the late reply, just been busy with work.
hmthakur wrote:I will need it for petrol gti. JIC what information you will need from us for cluster adaptation?? By group buy how many min people do you want?? Please mail me the pics and price hmthakur11@gmail.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
hmthakur I will have a day off on the weekend, so I will send you some pictures of the GTI KM version cluster I have and price to your email. 8)
For the group buy to be reasonable cost, with most suppliers requiring a min order quantity.
I need some solid numbers for example between 15 - 30 orders for the petrol clusters, Diesel clusters are custom made I can only make a few at a time.
Diesel clusters will cost slightly more, due to work involved to get them functioning correctly and depending if I have enough parts in stock.
Anyone who has existing MFA+ cluster and is having trouble getting it coded they can add their name to the list. ( I will have separate pricing for coding only)
graaja wrote:Hi JIC,

I have a few questions on the type of clusters.

What is the difference between BlueGT and GTi clusters?
Are there any clusters with blue needles?
Are there any clusters with color screen?

Please pardon so many newbie questions :oops:
BlueGT has top speed of 240KM or 160MPH and has a redline from 6000RPM to 8000RPM
GTI has top speed of 280KM or 180MPH which comes with a slightly different type font and has a redline from 7000RPM to 8000RPM
I have sold all my blue wrc needle kits :(
I have tested colour cluster from another Volkswagen Model Vehicle, it works partial but does not fit the Polo and neither does have the correct software to be compatible with the 6R

If I can't get the group buy to work out, worse way I try help a few you guys on what I have left.

I hope this helps
Hi
If we are able to get 15 people fir a group buy, will you sell new unused gti clusters or used?? Will you do cluster adaptation also?? What will be your he price for group buy and price for single piece.

JIC Cracked
Silver Member

Post by JIC Cracked »

Hi hmthakur

If you guys are able to get minim 15 people for a group buy for a cluster, I will supply you guys with a brand new unused VW Polo 6R GTI KM Version only.
Coding and adaptation will be included in the price.
At this moment in time, this is what I have heard is only available on the open market.
In terms of current stock levels?

As different versions of clusters are near impossible to find new or used now.
Until I can confirm if I get the number require units needed for group buy, I can't say what the cost will be at this present time but I will have an answer soon 8)
In terms of current pricing in India for a MFA+ is roughly 44000 INR plus coding charges.
hmthakur
Bronze Member

Post by hmthakur »

So guys lets start adding names for gti cluster
1)H M Thakur polo gt tsi petrol

graaja
Getting There!

Post by graaja »

hmthakur wrote:So guys lets start adding names for gti cluster
1)H M Thakur polo gt tsi petrol
1. H M Thakur Polo GT TSi petrol
2. graaja Polo GT TSi
3. 4 members from a Polo GT TSi WhatsApp group + 1 from TBHP + 1 friend who wants a TDi cluster

That makes it 8 so far. I know patil is also interested and he will be adding his name as well.

@JIC
One of the friends from GT TSi group asked if he can have a look at the picture of the GTi cluster that we are planning here. Can you point to a picture of the cluster?
hmthakur
Bronze Member

Post by hmthakur »

patil
Silver Member
Drives: Polo6r/1.2TSI/DSG7, T-roc'20 1.5TSI/DSG7

Post by patil »

graaja wrote:
That makes it 8 so far. I know patil is also interested and he will be adding his name as well.
I am all in.. No: 9 :mrgreen:
graaja
Getting There!

Post by graaja »

Hi JIC,

Any update on the MFA+?
smg_shardul
Bronze Member
Drives: Polo 6R

Post by smg_shardul »

Anyone have idea how to swap used instrument cluster ?
JIC Cracked
Silver Member

Post by JIC Cracked »

Hi Guys 8)

Sorry for the late reply, just been very busy with work lately and haven't had time to reply.
I have finally heard back from my supplier regarding the group buy with the new GTI cluster (KM Version).

As I have been waiting for a final decision from my supplier, the news doesn't look positive :(
Due to the lack of numbers interested in the group buy, plus the high current market price for these clusters.
The seller is not willing to part with them at discounted rate, as they would rather sell there current stock as bulk purchase.

Even by taking 10x units, the seller is not interested :|

So unfortunately the group buy is not going ahead, apologize to anyone who hoping for a new MFA+ cluster for there vehicle.
But I have 3x Used MFA+ Clusters left if anyone is still interested?

This is what I have left over now, simply can't get any more.

1) 6R0920870A GTI KM Version 0 Kilometers (Virgin Factory State) eBay Item Number:142377322589
2) 6R0920970A GTI MPH Version 0 Miles (Virgin Factory State) eBay Item Number:142348994896
3) Previous Customer Cluster, selling on there behalf 6R0920970C BlueGT MPH Version 0 Miles (Virgin Factory State) eBay Item Number:142348995466

Prices are listed on eBay, coding service available.
smg_shardul
Bronze Member
Drives: Polo 6R

Post by smg_shardul »

JIC Cracked wrote:Hi Guys 8)

Sorry for the late reply, just been very busy with work lately and haven't had time to reply.
I have finally heard back from my supplier regarding the group buy with the new GTI cluster (KM Version).

As I have been waiting for a final decision from my supplier, the news doesn't look positive :(
Due to the lack of numbers interested in the group buy, plus the high current market price for these clusters.
The seller is not willing to part with them at discounted rate, as they would rather sell there current stock as bulk purchase.

Even by taking 10x units, the seller is not interested :|

So unfortunately the group buy is not going ahead, apologize to anyone who hoping for a new MFA+ cluster for there vehicle.
But I have 3x Used MFA+ Clusters left if anyone is still interested?

This is what I have left over now, simply can't get any more.

1) 6R0920870A GTI KM Version 0 Kilometers (Virgin Factory State) eBay Item Number:142377322589
2) 6R0920970A GTI MPH Version 0 Miles (Virgin Factory State) eBay Item Number:142348994896
3) Previous Customer Cluster, selling on there behalf 6R0920970C BlueGT MPH Version 0 Miles (Virgin Factory State) eBay Item Number:142348995466

DO YOU Have IDEA HOW TO SWAP CLUSTER?
graaja
Getting There!

Post by graaja »

JIC Cracked wrote: This is what I have left over now, simply can't get any more.

I am not able to find #1 using eBay item number. Can you provide direct eBay link?

Also, would you be able to code the cluster remotely to install it in my car?
alexperkins
Site Admin
Drives: 91 Golf GTI, 01 TT 225, 54 T5 174

Post by alexperkins »

graaja
Getting There!

Post by graaja »

Thanks a lot for the link. Looks like coding service is only for UK and EU. Bad luck!