Polo 6R GTI Tacho MFA+

JIC Cracked
Silver Member

Re: Polo 6R GTI Tacho MFA+

Post by JIC Cracked »

Hi CVK

Email sent please delete your address from the post.

Thanks
hmthakur
Bronze Member
Drives: Polo gt tsi 1.2 dsg

Post by hmthakur »

Do you have maxidot cluster for gt tsi petrol with kms and miles?? Are these used ones or new?? Can you arrange new one from gti??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JIC Cracked
Silver Member

Post by JIC Cracked »

Hi hmthakur

All MFA+ display either KM Or Miles in digital format, but the written speed only comes in one type.
Based that your India, you would want KM version for the purpose of legal road use.
You can either have the option to display miles in digital format, when selected in MFA+ setup menu.

The final cluster which I have left, is from a 6R GTI 6R0920870 version KM.
It is used and in excellent condition, which has been factory restored back to Virgin state.
0KM no information stored on it, just like buying it new from Volkswagen Parts department without the hefty price tag or surcharges.

Regards S
hmthakur
Bronze Member

Post by hmthakur »

JIC Cracked wrote:Hi hmthakur

All MFA+ display either KM Or Miles in digital format, but the written speed only comes in one type.
Based that your India, you would want KM version for the purpose of legal road use.
You can either have the option to display miles in digital format, when selected in MFA+ setup menu.

It is used and in excellent condition, which has been factory restored back to Virgin state.
0KM no information stored on it, just like buying it new from Volkswagen Parts department without the hefty price tag or surcharges.

Regards S
Pic and price hmthakur11@gmail.com

graaja
Getting There!
Drives: Polo GT TSi

Post by graaja »

JIC Cracked wrote:Hi hmthakur

Regards S
Hi,

Can you please PM me the details as well? I would like to be on queue behind hmthakur :D

Would you help coding the cluster as well?
anupamp
New
Drives: Polo Sedan TDI

Post by anupamp »

Hi,

Can you please PM me the details as well? Mine is TDI :)
JIC Cracked
Silver Member

Post by JIC Cracked »

To all Polo forum members, based in India.

From what I am reading about getting MFA+ clusters coded in India, it seem to be pretty complex due to dealers not willing transfer existing mileage reading or VAGtune.IN are not able to code all software version.
I can code all VW Polo 6R clusters, including the new software version with 2014 new security, transfer all existing mileage data, sync keys, service intervals etc, a plug and play installation.

Depending if I have serious interest, in the clusters I may setup a small group buy on what I have remaining?
graaja
Getting There!

Post by graaja »

JIC Cracked wrote:To all Polo forum members, based in India.
Depending if I have serious interest, in the clusters I may setup a small group buy on what I have remaining?
I would be interested in such a group buy. Plug and play will make it still better. The only question I have is what information you will need from us to sync the keys, immobilizer and Odo reading. The immobilizer should work with the new cluster as well. I guess you will provide us all the details once you setup the group buy.
patil
Silver Member
Drives: Polo6r/1.2TSI/DSG7, T-roc'20 1.5TSI/DSG7

Post by patil »

graaja wrote:
JIC Cracked wrote:To all Polo forum members, based in India.
I would be interested in such a group buy. Plug and play will make it still better. The only question I have is what information you will need from us to sync the keys, immobilizer and Odo reading. The immobilizer should work with the new cluster as well. I guess you will provide us all the details once you setup the group buy.

I am all in too... one more to the list :mrgreen:

I concur with Graaja regarding the queries.

Looking forward for your help @JIC Cracked :D
JIC Cracked
Silver Member

Post by JIC Cracked »

To hmthakur, graaja, anupamp, patil and to any other Polo forum members based in India.

For this group buy to be successful, I need your guys support 8)
As this be the last & final time I be dealing with this type of inquiry, due other commitments I don't have the time to do it anymore :(
I can get everything working, which shouldn't be issue but I need time to think about which way would be the best solution.
Sometime a small percentage of vehicles can be problematic to code, regardless if you have correct software or a New/Used cluster.

As you can imagine guys, this not going to be straight forward like pay for your goods and ship.
This is bit more complex, so it has to be cost effective for both parties.
Especially the amount time and effort which will be involved.

In the mean time, if you guys put the word on team-bhp forum or any other Polo 6R forum in India.
If anyone is seriously interested buying in MFA+ for there Polo 6R or has a cluster already and just wanted it coded.
Start making a list of members, I will talk to my contact within VDO and Volkswagen if I can get anymore new cluster???
If there is a reasonable demand, then I might even come to India 8)
graaja
Getting There!

Post by graaja »

JIC Cracked wrote: In the mean time, if you guys put the word on team-bhp forum or any other Polo 6R forum in India.
If anyone is seriously interested buying in MFA+ for there Polo 6R or has a cluster already and just wanted it coded.
Start making a list of members, I will talk to my contact within VDO and Volkswagen if I can get anymore new cluster???
If there is a reasonable demand, then I might even come to India 8)
Three owners of Polo GT TSi 6R from a local group have also shown interest in this group buy. Their final decision will be based on how the price, logistics etc are worked out.

I also have another friend who owns a Vento TDi. He will need a diesel instrument cluster.
hmthakur
Bronze Member

Post by hmthakur »

I am in[emoji1312]

hmthakur
Bronze Member

Post by hmthakur »

I will need it for petrol gti. JIC what information you will need from us for cluster adaptation?? By group buy how many min people do you want?? Please mail me the pics and price hmthakur11@gmail.com

graaja
Getting There!

Post by graaja »

Hi JIC,

I have a few questions on the type of clusters.

What is the difference between BlueGT and GTi clusters?
Are there any clusters with blue needles?
Are there any clusters with color screen?

Please pardon so many newbie questions :oops:
JIC Cracked
Silver Member

Post by JIC Cracked »

Hi Guys 8)

Sorry for the late reply, just been busy with work.
hmthakur wrote:I will need it for petrol gti. JIC what information you will need from us for cluster adaptation?? By group buy how many min people do you want?? Please mail me the pics and price hmthakur11@gmail.com

hmthakur I will have a day off on the weekend, so I will send you some pictures of the GTI KM version cluster I have and price to your email. 8)
For the group buy to be reasonable cost, with most suppliers requiring a min order quantity.
I need some solid numbers for example between 15 - 30 orders for the petrol clusters, Diesel clusters are custom made I can only make a few at a time.
Diesel clusters will cost slightly more, due to work involved to get them functioning correctly and depending if I have enough parts in stock.
Anyone who has existing MFA+ cluster and is having trouble getting it coded they can add their name to the list. ( I will have separate pricing for coding only)
graaja wrote:Hi JIC,

I have a few questions on the type of clusters.

What is the difference between BlueGT and GTi clusters?
Are there any clusters with blue needles?
Are there any clusters with color screen?

Please pardon so many newbie questions :oops:
BlueGT has top speed of 240KM or 160MPH and has a redline from 6000RPM to 8000RPM
GTI has top speed of 280KM or 180MPH which comes with a slightly different type font and has a redline from 7000RPM to 8000RPM
I have sold all my blue wrc needle kits :(
I have tested colour cluster from another Volkswagen Model Vehicle, it works partial but does not fit the Polo and neither does have the correct software to be compatible with the 6R

If I can't get the group buy to work out, worse way I try help a few you guys on what I have left.

I hope this helps