Genuine Super Rare VW Polo 6R GTI Highline Speedometer MPH RRP £841.81 Including VAT each from Volkswagen

JIC Cracked
Silver Member

Genuine Super Rare VW Polo 6R GTI Highline Speedometer MPH RRP £841.81 Including VAT each from Volkswagen

Post by JIC Cracked »

Genuine Super Rare VW Polo 6R GTI Highline Speedometer MPH converted to Diesel vehicle RRP £841.81 Including VAT each from Volkswagen

The speedometer is for the UK market in MPH.
Awesome modification for your 6R, give your Polo 6R a full screen display some base models may have to upgrade can gateway to accommodate the high-line dash.
These are becoming quite rare now, as VDO have stopped production & this is the last and final one i can get hold of.
This is VW Polo GTI Cluster, which has converted to Polo 6R Diesel software so it has all the correct warning lights DPF, picture display, etc for 6R Diesel engine 8)

Customization available for additional cost:

Genuine Polo WRC Blue Needles
Custom Made Dials/Scales lower Redline 6000RPM & lower Top Speed 160 MPH or 240KM, Diesel or Petrol.
Conversion to MPH to KM digital, for example big speedo in MPH or KM.

Speedometer is used and in good full working condition.
Will require coding to your car, as you need swap the information Mileage, Immobilizer code, etc from your old cluster to the new cluster to enable for the speedometer to be working correctly.
International coding service available, as I travel quite a lot for work I can arrange to come to you at additional cost (Depends where you are based in the world)
Postal Coding Service is available also, please contact me for further information.

Can assist with coding at extra cost, allowing you to simply plug & play the new cluster into your car pre-coded 8)

Now £525.00 including coding (require your existing speedometer to be sent to me first)
Now £450.00 Speedometer only.

Shipping cost included with UK.

Collection welcome or Posted within the United Kingdom & Europe
Verified Paypal & Cash On Collection.

Based in Essex/London

PM for more info :)
JIC Cracked
Silver Member

Re: Genuine Super Rare VW Polo 6R GTI Highline Speedometer MPH RRP £841.81 Including VAT each from Volkswagen

Post by JIC Cracked »

Bump Last One 8)
vivek
New
Drives: VW Vento (Polo Sedan-India), Skoda Rapid

Re: Genuine Super Rare VW Polo 6R GTI Highline Speedometer MPH RRP £841.81 Including VAT each from Volkswagen

Post by vivek »

JIC Cracked wrote:Bump Last One 8)
Can I get some more information on this cluster. please? I am interested in getting it for a 2012 6R 1.6 TDi, but with KM/Hr readings, Blue GT needles and a redline starting at 5400 RPM like the regular diesel Polos. In Indian VW cars, we do not have the DPF present. So, will it be possible to disable that on the cluster? Will the glow plug indicator work in this cluster, just like it does in the regular diesel clusters? Unable to PM you, hence all these questions. How much will all this together cost me?

Will it be possible to also get a picture of how it looks with all the above customisation? Also, my car is the Vento which basically is a 6R Polo "sedan" that is available here in India as well as Mexico and Russia.
JIC Cracked
Silver Member

Post by JIC Cracked »

Hi Vivek 8)

Please check your inbox, you have PM from me.
BVS-
New
Drives: 6R 1.2 TDI BM

Post by BVS- »

Do you have these for the european market too? I have a 6R 1.2 TDI and i would love to have MFA+ like the 6C has. And how about the kilometers already registered on my tacho?

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
JIC Cracked
Silver Member

Post by JIC Cracked »

Hi BVS 8)

Please check your inbox, you have PM from me.

For anyone else who is interested in MFA+ for Diesel VW Polo 6R, I have this in a European version KM, I can code and transfer security information to the new cluster/tacho, Kilometer readings, sync keys, etc 8)