Genuine Super Rare VW Polo 6R BlueGT Petrol/Benzin Highline Speedometer KM RRP £841.81 Including VAT each from VW

JIC Cracked
Silver Member

Genuine Super Rare VW Polo 6R BlueGT Petrol/Benzin Highline Speedometer KM RRP £841.81 Including VAT each from VW

Post by JIC Cracked »

Genuine Super Rare VW Polo 6R BlueGT Petrol/Benzin Highline Speedometer KM RRP £841.81 Including VAT each from Volkswagen

The speedometer is for the European & International market in KM.
Awesome modification for your 6R, give your Polo 6R a full screen display some base models may have to upgrade can gateway to accommodate the high-line dash.
These are becoming quite rare now, as VDO have stopped production & this is the last and final one I can get hold of.

6000 RPM & 240 KM

Speedometer is used and in good full working condition.
Will require coding to your car, as you need swap the information Mileage, Immobilizer code, etc from your old cluster to the new cluster to enable for the speedometer to be working correctly.
International coding service available, as I travel quite a lot for work I can arrange to come to you at additional cost (Depends where you are based in the world)
Postal Coding Service is available also, please contact me for further information.

Can assist with coding at extra cost, allowing you to simply plug & play the new cluster into your car pre-coded 8)

Now £525.00 including coding (require your existing speedometer to be sent to me first)
Now £450.00 Speedometer only.

Shipping cost included with UK.

Collection welcome or Posted within the United Kingdom & Europe
Verified Paypal & Cash On Collection.

Based in Essex/London

PM for more info :)
Last edited by JIC Cracked on Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.