Stage 1 r-tech white polo gti

Forum rules
Please Use The New FOR SALE CATEGORIES when listing an item for sale!
Mike app white gti
New

Stage 1 r-tech white polo gti

Post by Mike app white gti »

The time has come to sell my Polo Gti which I have owned for just over 8 months now! In the time I have owned it I have treated it well! It has always been given everything it needed and more!! Only selling as I am upgrading to a e46 m3

The Oil has been changed religiously with Genuine Filter and VW quantum every 3-4k, the 1.8t is renowned for sludge issues and therefore I took the precautions that should be taken. The turbo has always been warmed up and cooled down.

The mileage is 92,000 but don’t let it put you off, the majority of this mileage was motorway miles commuting to Work.

The car however is stone chipped due to the motorway milage, however never really bothered me to much its a 7 year old car not going to be show room condition

uprated all the bits that a Polo Gti should have come out the factory with and a few more! My aim with the car was to sort the chassis out and then give it some reliable power with a custom remap to suit the mods I chose. This is not your usual cheap remap R-Tech in Leicester have a very good name and the car is unreal. A friend who has a Revo map with the same Mods as me was shocked at the difference

So here’s a list of mods That has been done so far and the order They were did in:

The car also has the winter pack which includes heated seats and headlight washers

Chassis/brakes:

-Cupra bushes
-Front Cupra Strut brace
-Rear whiteline anti-rollbar.
-Weitec hicon coilovers
-312mm front brake set up from a mk4 gti (Brand new discs and pads recently all genuine VW stuff)

Engine:

-Forge intercooler hose
-Forge 008 Diverter
-Forge Tip
-K&N Filter
-Milltek Full turbo-back exhaust
-Custom stage 1.5 R-tech remap
Results were 212 BHP and 264lft
(Additional to this is the Front mount intercooler I have fitted.

Other:
-4k Hid lights
-Roof painted Gloss black
-Mk5 gti flat bottom steering wheel
-Cruise control (needs re-activating through vagcom)
-Redline Gearbox oil (makes the gearbox a lot smoother than the standard stuff vw use)
- yellow vinyl foglights
- gloss black mirrors (I have the standard white ones to :) )
- gloss black wheels
- carbon vinyl wrapped side skirts very different and goes well with the black and white theme

I can also provide the majority of the Reciepts of the oil etc to confirm this car has been looked after. I have a full braided line kit that I will chuck as haven't had time to get them fitted

The list of modifications would cost in excess of £3000

This car attracts attention wherever it goes, first to view will buy

Ring mike on 07949266421

£6000 Ono