VW Polo 1992 Coupe Gensis 1.3 40K millage

Forum rules
Please Use The New FOR SALE CATEGORIES when listing an item for sale!
coops408
New

VW Polo 1992 Coupe Gensis 1.3 40K millage

Post by coops408 »

Just had MOT,
6 months tax
Millage is 40,000 miles genuine.
Extra details. Color: Green . Speed: 5 speed. Rev counter standard factory fitted. All parts are standard part parts (no performance extras)
Recent parts fitted over past three years. Front shockers and one spring replaces. OSF bearing replaces. Ignition coil replaced. spark plugs + service parts.
Most of the car is original only the head unit and speakers are upgraded ( think i have the original head unit somewhere to)
Condition of the car is very good inside and out. INSIDE all seats are near perfect, no excessive wear and tear inside.
Outside BODYWORK a couple small kicks her and there but overall paint work is very good and bumpers.
ENGINE , is perfect , serviced annually. Starts first time and runs like new.

car history.
I bought the car i think in June 2011 from an older lady you hadn't used the car how many years because of old age.
i ran the car for 8 months , and went travelling in Feb 2012. my father used the car and handful of times over the last 22 months to keep it ticking over.
Ive returned MOT`ed it and want to sell and will leave overseas again late January.

If Ive left anything out or
Any questions send me a private message, Location is Preston, Lancashire. Asking price £1200.