Hey! New member

Chat about your 9n Polo (inc GT and Fun)
riguy90
New
Drives: 1.9SDI 54 mk4

Hey! New member

Post by riguy90 »

Hey!

I've had my polo for 5years, my dogs have ruined the inside and outside and I want to start looking after it! It's a 54 SDI mk4 named Minty.

I am an absolute, complete novice to cars and mods etc!

Just wondering what easy/cheapish things I can do to start with! I've tinted the back windows myself as a practice and they look OK for now if I do say so myself! I'm going to practice the back (heat shrinking method) I know I will end up paying more than if I just had it done professionally but it's something I want to do and learn 'cos I've started now and I've set myself a challenge :lol: and I have a blue interior light and have a amp/sub that's literally as wild as I've got atm! :lol: :lol:

My brother in law works for Halfords and can wire stuff up etc for me also which is a bonus

But yeah as I said, just some cheap things to make Minty look a bit more perky for now! (interior lights etc) Then I'm planning on progressing further!

Some future things I'm looking at are -
- I don't have remote central locking just central locking so wondered if there any like add on kits I can get to make it remote central, don't mind if I would need to carry a extra little thing on my keys along side normal key!
- Alloys

Tbh I have no other ideas on what can be done!

Also, does anyone have any experience with bluetooth controls to add to steering wheel and connect to cd player? I have a bluetooth cd player but no controls installed within the steering wheel as standard so are there any gadgets I can use to add this?

Sorry for the ramble!! :D