The POLO Show 2005

Organise Meetings and Events!
Tahrey1043
Bling Bling Diamond Member
Location: Birmingham! Enjoys: The pseudo-G-Smiles provided by a 1.6 Megane Sport valver...

Post by Tahrey1043 »

cack, that was the weekend i've been reserving off as last-chance holiday time :-/

and i'd meant to take poppy to sell on to some young hopeful as a bling-up chassis (and hitch-hike home) :D .... baw-lochs.

(and to take on mr optima in the show-us-sh*te compo! even had ideas on how to make it as dirty as possible)
bstardchild

Post by bstardchild »

I'm going

Sat Midday till Sunday late - will bring usual qty of beer - should be able to keep it this time :shock:

Tents big enough to fit the polo in :lol:
dino
Sponsor

Post by dino »

Bugger!!!!!

Im in Wales for this weekend :cry: :cry: :cry:

I wanted to come along!!!
widdowd
New

Polo Show

Post by widdowd »

Can you add myself and Iceypolo to the list for the weekend if thats ok. I was on your stand on the sunday last year...I'm the one with the silver Ibiza....

Daz
ICEYPOLO
Silver Member

Post by ICEYPOLO »

yip yip planning on doing the whole weekend and coming down on friday afternoon this time!!

even got a gay-zeee-bo to bring along too...

scott
dubpolo
Sponsor

Post by dubpolo »

see you on friday boys! 8)
adrian_mk3
Getting There!

Post by adrian_mk3 »

I've just found out that I can't make it to the polo show. I'm starting a new job (in coventry, so close to the show) and have to work that weekend. Life sucks sometimes. But at least I have a job now, 3 months of sleeping and doing nothing else is just pissing me off now.
Prash
Silver Member

Post by Prash »

Andy just let me know about this event, would have been good to meet some of you and just have a good laugh but i'll be in Egypt till the 12th :? arse
Dubs G40
New

Post by Dubs G40 »

i will be here for this to i might have the uk polo's banner so i will be early but living 5 mins down the road its no major issue is it really,
Christian6N
Getting There!

who has navigation-software for GB (for the poloshow)

Post by Christian6N »

I´ve got a mobile navigate system with "Navigon" Navigation Software.
for germany everything exists, for GB and all other europe countrys just the europe-streets and motorways, thats all.
Who of you has navigon specially for uk??? for a poor german who wants to come over???

Cheers

Christian
bstardchild

Re: who has navigation-software for GB (for the poloshow)

Post by bstardchild »

Christian6N wrote:I´ve got a mobile navigate system with "Navigon" Navigation Software.
for germany everything exists, for GB and all other europe countrys just the europe-streets and motorways, thats all.
Who of you has navigon specially for uk??? for a poor german who wants to come over???

Cheers

Christian
I run Sat Nav on an XDA (Big clunky phone/organiser but it has it's benefits!! - I think the maps are the same - it's not a big file email me and I'll send you a copy
Christian6N
Getting There!

Post by Christian6N »

You´ve got my pm in your pm box, thx Dude.

Cya in Northampton. :-)

Cheers

Christian
Christian6N
Getting There!

Post by Christian6N »

Hey, it found the "great billing way" on the A45 beside the billing aquadrome....so it´ll be no prob...Yeah!!!!

Cheers

Christian
jakethesnake
Silver Member

Post by jakethesnake »

I'll be there but in my Skoda this year :lol:
M@Turner
Platinum Member

Post by M@Turner »

Now then guys and girls, there's only a few days now until the Polo Show and was just wondering if people were organised.

I might be able to get my hands on a Gas BBQ which would be ideal for cooking some sausages and burgers on. I think i remeber last year that a couple of people went out of the show to get some meat. Think everyone chipped in a couple of quid for grub. Is this what we'll probably end up doing this year too?

Mat