Some pics

Chat about your MKIII (86C) inc GT/G40 Polo
Randall
Gold Member

Post by Randall »

wots wrong with doing something a lil different like painting the lettering on the tyres - this was quite popular back in the day and personally i think it quite suits it

Single wipers have been done before on vee dubs - so wot if its different its good to be different sometimes at least its not a case of a lost sheep following a crowd

So i disagree with the chav comment - keep up the good work mate! What plans u got in the pipeline mate?

Rich
DanDiesel
Sponsor

Post by DanDiesel »

at the end of the day, the vw scene is about being original and not afraid to do wot u want with ur car!
so wot if someone don't like it. for that one person that doesn't, there mite be 20 that do! if its different u'll get respect!

(except from chavs, coz if it ain't got a dustbin and a wickid bodykit, it just ain't a proper motor innit!! respec!!)
mickb
New

Post by mickb »

Just done this! Cant make my mind up, think I am gonna like it, whats every one else think?

mickb
New

Post by mickb »

Yup your right, the chrome grill thing was an Audi based idea, nice to see how detailed some of you are, heres a better pic, I am starting to question the bonnet idea my self, but I do have some other different things to try. ( dont just want to copy every one else car but its afine line between looking good and trying some thing that looks naff)

mickb
New

Post by mickb »

Yup your right, the chrome grill thing was an Audi based idea, nice to see how detailed some of you are, heres a better pic, I am starting to question the bonnet idea my self, but I do have some other different things to try. ( dont just want to copy every one else car but its afine line between looking good and trying some thing that looks naff)

Tahrey1043
Bling Bling Diamond Member
Location: Birmingham! Enjoys: The pseudo-G-Smiles provided by a 1.6 Megane Sport valver...

Post by Tahrey1043 »

my thoughts:

1. polish the hell out of that bonnet, right now it looks patchy and rough, as if you've put a single coat of red primer on. Looks ... interesting so far. Better to judge whether it's bonzer or gonzer when it's evened out and got a bit of shine

2. if it works ... extend it back across the roof in a fresh variation on the slightly cliched double racing stripes. it'll be totally unique at least, might even look fantastic, who knows yet!

(though going as far as the grille/bumpers probably wouldnt do anything for it)

like the wheels, and the rack :)
(you could put the same colours, red/silver on the outside of the rack, too..)
mickb
New

Post by mickb »

could do, this is what I came up with in photoshop, what do you think on this one?, the red just was'nt working, it did from the sides but from the front it looked like it had just fell out the sky, like the idea of mixing bits from the car on to the rack tho.