ACE cafe tuesday 30th Sep

Organise Meetings and Events!
aposegil
New

ACE cafe tuesday 30th Sep

Post by aposegil »

Hello all

Got to say a massive thank you to everyone that turned up last month, we had over 130 cars turn up and all hardcore VAG fans we even had a Bentley turn up, which off course is part of the VAG group now [:D]. It will also be a good opportunity for those who can not make it to E38 show to catch up with those who did [;)]

Every month it amazes me how many new faces I get to meet and how friendly and relax the atmosphere is, so keep it going and I hope to see you all on Tuesday 30th September.

I get asked a lot how long it takes to get to and its in west London just above Hanger lane of the m40 and about 1 hour away from Guilford, Essex Reading Etc all depending on Traffic and m25 unless your coming along N.circular.

Also unless you’re travelling from south - south east London and going through the centre of London you will not be charged for the congestion charger which finishes after 6:30pm

So it’s a quick reminder that on Tuesday the 30th September there will be the usual monthly meet starting from 7pm. As usual please come early for parking inside.

Visit www.e1k-acecafe.co.uk for more details and the postcode for next to it is NW10 7NN.

I will also like to thank you all for respecting ACE cafe and the roads round it as we have no longer had any trouble so keep it up guys [ ]

Thank you for reading this and hope to see you all down there

alex
2.1 16v
1.3 turbo up for sale
www.e1k-acfecafe.co.uk
jakethesnake
Silver Member

Post by jakethesnake »

I can't make this one :( as I'm away on holiday.

Will make the October meet for sure.
aposegil
New

Post by aposegil »

thats cool there is always next month :D

anyone else thinking of making the trip?

alex
aposegil
New

Post by aposegil »

hope to see you all tomorrow night :D

alex