been robbed!

Chat about your MKV (6N2) Polo
ziyaad
Getting There!

been robbed!

Post by ziyaad »

some C***TS broke into my car last nyt and nicked my sounds! headunit, amp, 6x9s all gone! im so pissed off. i AM SO PISSED OFF! and i know everybody will say 'u shouldnt have left the head unit face on' and i know. but im still gutted.

they cut a hole just above the passenger side door handle and opened up the door...does anybody know if im gonna have to have the door replaced or if they can just sort of patch it up? i dnt know whether to go through insurance or not. im still young so the last thng i need is my premiums jumping up over a 100 quid job.

btw if anybody offers you a JBL amp and/or a Sony Headunit plz let me know lol

also while im on a roll...has anybody had any problems with the cenrtal locking and electric windows? when i lock the car from the drivers side with the key the front windows go down!

this car is nothing but trouble ryt now lol
mysteryboy
Bling Bling Diamond Member

Post by mysteryboy »

whether or not you left the face of in or out is irrelevant... You should be able to leave your goods in your car and still come back to find them when you return. Obviously not the case in the world we live in and probably the reason they invented the face off stereos.
Good luck sorting it out...
Dee-vub

Post by Dee-vub »

Nightmare....bad luck mate!

I would get on the look out for a 2nd hand door, maybe from a written off olop. Fingers crossed you'd find one in the same colour, would save you repair and spray costs :D
Loopy-Chi
New

Post by Loopy-Chi »

sorry to hear about that... stupid scums, really cant have anythin without it gettin nicked! :(
shantybeater

Post by shantybeater »

arseholes, if i were u mate i'd get a stealth shelf in the future or give the show speakers a miss
partridge88
New

Post by partridge88 »

that'll teach you for having crappy 6x9s :lol:

only joking mate it is a shame you can't have anything nice these days because someone will nick it