nova Suspension

Chat about your MKI or MKII Polo (86 and 86F)
polokris
Silver Member

nova Suspension

Post by polokris »

Will Nova -40mm springs go onto a MK2 polo, apparently, they are simila, ??

thanx for any help,

Kr!s
Deevub
Getting There!

Post by Deevub »

WTF! Kris, u feelin OK?

You want to put N*va parts on your Dub? Noooooooooooooo!

Get onto Eurocarparts mate, 40mm drop springs for reasonable money, I got mine from them & they are fine, either that or advertise on porka wanted section. bound to get someone, better than polluting your pure polo with poxy pavlova parts!
Phoenix
Bronze Member

Post by Phoenix »

www.urban-racing.com

they will sort you out with a -70mm on the back and -40mm on the front just let them know i told you about it my names Will,
madmatt

nova

Post by madmatt »

nova gear on a dub no way best place for a nova is at a scrap yard nova like a clit evey c**t got one

any ways what i wanna say nova springs are nothing like dub springs who ever told u this must be a fool dub springs go around the shockers nova spring are seperate from shockers on the rear plus there pig tail springs SO NO THEY DONT FIT
polokris
Silver Member

Post by polokris »

iv heard the front ones fit..... im only sayin coz the car IS going to the scrappy!!! LOL (best palce for it) he said, i can have the springs for fook all? :D lol... i was VERY doubtfull about the rear..... but the front gap between my arch and the wheels is HHHEEEEOOOOWWWWG!!!! lol :oops: so i jus want to get the gap gone,

DeeVub: = Sorry m8..... jus in NEED and NO cash!! :cry: so id do any thing... EXCEPT chop the springs!