various polo 6n2 5 door bits......

Forum rules
Please Use The New FOR SALE CATEGORIES when listing an item for sale!
kipper
Platinum Member

various polo 6n2 5 door bits......

Post by kipper »

as i sold my polo last year i have stuff left over that i didnt sell with the car so decided might as well sell the stuff as im sure someone on here will have use for it.

if you want any item make me an offer. i would prefer collection on these as most are big items.

front bumper. it was originally sprayed redish colour but i gave it a quick lick of silver as i wanted to take my bumper of to modify it so it was only used as a temp one. it works fine and can be used but the clips next to the fog bits are broke so cant use them to screw it to the car but i believe all other clips are ok.

rear bumper. started to modify it and smootht he bump strips and move the reg plate holder down. it does fit on the car ok with the bumper reinforcement bar on (had this problem befor but its ok now). the bumper still needs work on the strips tho.
also has a hole cut out at the bottom where it was gonna sit above the exhaust.

car mats from a 5 door. they wernt used much as got annoyed with them. they are a bit dirty and due to where they been stored in the garage theyre slightly bent. should think theyre still ok tho.

also got 4 normal steel wheels 13" i believe they are. do have tyres but will need replacing as barely have any tread and im 99% sure are illegal. also have bolts to with them.

think thats all i have.
as i said theyre all offer items so make me an offer and see what happens. collection prefered on the bumpers and wheels but al willing to post the lights and mats if needed.
Last edited by kipper on Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kipper
Platinum Member

Re: various polo 6n2 5 door bits......

Post by kipper »

lights provisionally sold.
6N-Toby
New

Post by 6N-Toby »

How much for the mats?
kipper
Platinum Member

Post by kipper »

dunno..... £20 delivered?
kipper
Platinum Member

Post by kipper »

i also have standard shocks for sale set of 4 which have 30mm lowering springs on them but dont have top mounts i believe. have been sitting in my garage for years tho. shocks have only done about 35 - 40 thousand miles and springs about 10 thousand.

i will be away tomorrow, well today, probably till sunday but if anyone wants anything then please e mail me with your offer and i'll get back to you as soon as i get back.
kipper
Platinum Member

Post by kipper »

still got bits for sale if n e one wants to make me offers for bits or even the whole lot?
alexperkins
Site Admin
Drives: 91 Golf GTI, 01 TT 225, 54 T5 174

Post by alexperkins »

are the mats from VW or are they a halfords jobby?
kipper
Platinum Member

Post by kipper »

i assume vw as they came with the car when i got it but i always slide my feet around so they kept moving and getting in my way so i took them of.
d_austin974
Bronze Member

Post by d_austin974 »

how much are you looking for the lowering springs? drop me a PM when you get a chance.
kipper
Platinum Member

Post by kipper »

if u wanted id rather leave them on the shocks but if ur interested in the shocks and springs make me an offer?
benmkiv
Platinum Member

Post by benmkiv »

how much for the rear bumper mate?
LouCB
New

Post by LouCB »

Need the front bumper if its a genuine one!

Price please, but would needed it delivered, have cash here for you :D
kipper
Platinum Member

Post by kipper »

as far as im aware it is. but as i said and can be seen in the pics the 2 brackets by the fogs are broke but the bumper can still be used. and the paint was sprayed just to give it a silver colour so it didnt look as bad on the colour.
if ur still interested then make me an offer but you.ll have to sort a courier out for it and i doubt id be able to wrap it but i might be able to get cardboard.
LouCB
New

Post by LouCB »

Thats fine mate, can you get me a picture of the bumper from the top so I can see the section that holds on to the car under the bonnet at all??

Just some random cardboard around it and some brown tape should do it, if needs be I can arrange the courier if you give me some rough measurements and a weight but if not i'll measure mine.

Let me know how much you want for it, on the basis the bottom securing bits are broken 8) cheers!
kipper
Platinum Member

Post by kipper »

you mean the bit where the grill sits in? you want a pic literally from the top of the bumper or just the front? prob wont be able to sort out size and maybe weight till this evening hopefully if not tuesday.

price wise what about £20?