various polo 6n2 5 door bits......

Forum rules
Please Use The New FOR SALE CATEGORIES when listing an item for sale!
LouCB
New

Re: various polo 6n2 5 door bits......

Post by LouCB »

Yeah thats the bit I mean mate, the not painted area basically :D aside from the broken bottom bits, the bumper ok though? no cracks or anything?

If you could look to see if theres any part numbers / VW markings on it would be excellent too dude as no use to me if its not genuine :)

PM me the pics or on the thread if you can asap and ill paypal :mrgreen:
kipper
Platinum Member

Post by kipper »

i'll get the pics tonight then if you let me know when its getting picked up i'll package it. there was a crack (about an inch or so) in it when i got it, i got it second hand of someone on here, cant remember his name tho. but i welded it back to gether and filled it so was usable. if i remeber i'll get pics of the area it was in. i'll look for any markings to and check it.
kipper
Platinum Member

Post by kipper »

got the pics just now. hopefully theyre fine for you. although i did notice a small crack just above the one of the lower grills but i pictures this. i did see a little gauge which i also pictured as well and got a pic of the repair i did. cant see the crack but i didnt sand it properly so you can see the filler a bit. as for markings i did see some writing and it had, im assuming the part no: 6N0807221H

please ignore the rubbish in the garage. can never be bothered to tidy.