Problem with posts 'appearing'

Post FORUM SPECIFIC questions here: Such as, "HELP, I can't keep logged in for more than one session" etc... Not general help questions such as "my car won't start". You get the idea?
Karl_CLCoupe
Platinum Member

Problem with posts 'appearing'

Post by Karl_CLCoupe »

Either I'm a slow typer, or posts are appearing out of nowhere before I have posted mine. For example I will be posting in relation to the previous message, I will type my message, then submit it, and my post appears after someone elses that wasn't there prior to me posting.

Any ideas?

Karl.
GroovyCarrot
Sponsor

Post by GroovyCarrot »

Posts are put in order of who clicks the submit button first.. if, when you start typing your post, someone else who's already started typing their out clicks submit before you do, their post will be put above yours on the forum. It's not anything to worry about.. you could try typing your posts out in notepad or something first and then copy and paste onto the forum, that way you could submit them almost instantaneously.
Karl_CLCoupe
Platinum Member

Post by Karl_CLCoupe »

Thanks for that. I thought I was suffering a technical glitch with my browser or something. Will have to try that wordpad trick.

Thanks.

Karl.
carmadaaron
Bling Bling Diamond Member

Post by carmadaaron »

it depends how fast in relation to the other poster your connection speed, clicking time. cus the forum works in "real time" :)