VW Polo GTI 1.6 16v petrol. Black 5 door. Low miles 82,000.

Forum rules
Please Use The New FOR SALE CATEGORIES when listing an item for sale!
hufcforpromotion
Bronze Member
Drives: Polo R Line

VW Polo GTI 1.6 16v petrol. Black 5 door. Low miles 82,000.

Post by hufcforpromotion »

I have for sale my Polo GTI 1.6 16v. This is a low mileage example having only covered 82,000 miles. 2001 Y reg. 5 door metallic black. Service history was misplaced by previous owner. Car is very economical and averages 380-390 miles to a tank (£52). Bodywork wise it needs a bit of TLC as there are various shopping trolley dents and dents on sills from trolley jack. All these could be sorted by dent man. There is a scuff on rear bumper. The car is rust free. Gearbox and clutch are both great with no problems and engine is very strong. Previous owner fitted a top of the range KW V1 Coilover suspension kit which are over £900 to buy so the car handles and drives superb. Aslo fitted are a set of 15" Ronal Turbo retro alloy wheels which do have a few kerb marks but are straight. Good tyres all round. Alpine upgraded stereo. Heko wind deflectors fitted to front doors. Tax is due Nov and MOT due 27th October. Car is HPI clear and an excellent buy when you consider the money that has been spent on upgrades. Only selling as i have now bought a Diesel Skoda.

£!400 o.n.o.

Old pics of when I bought the car. I have since raised the suspension and removed red grill tape and replace rear badge with chrome version:-

Better Pics to follow at the weekend.

All viewings welcome. Cash on collection.

Car is in Hartlepool.

Mobile: 07876254423
Last edited by hufcforpromotion on Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hufcforpromotion
Bronze Member

Re: VW Polo GTI 1.6 16v petrol. Black 5 door. Low miles 82,0

Also willing to sell the wheels and suspension separate with standard parts as p/x plus cash my way!
hufcforpromotion
Bronze Member

Re: VW Polo GTI 1.6 16v petrol. Black 5 door. Low miles 82,0

Will be going on e-bay on sunday with no reserve! Open to all offer before then!