DSG
17" Parabolica Standard Alloys
Titan Black Alcantara Seats

Car-Net App-Connect
Convenience Pack
Parking Pack
Sport button
Front Centre Armrest

Due to arrive June 1st or late May! Should get my tracking code tomorrow :)

Reading up on some of the posts I've asked my dealer not to valet the car due to the dreaded swirl marks and was offered the opportunity to detail it myself at the dealership! Anyone done this before?
the_bakerboy3685
Getting There!
Drives: 2016 Polo 6C GTI

Re: New GTI

Post by the_bakerboy3685 »

Well finally got a tracker number after deciding I was being too polite not pestering my dealership for one!

Tracker and dealer confirmed my car is being built next week (I'm stage 3). Dealer said should be end of April or start of May delivery. Does that seem quite a long time if built next week or is that about right?
Wilxay
Silver Member

Post by Wilxay »

the_bakerboy3685 wrote:Well finally got a tracker number after deciding I was being too polite not pestering my dealership for one!

Tracker and dealer confirmed my car is being built next week (I'm stage 3). Dealer said should be end of April or start of May delivery. Does that seem quite a long time if built next week or is that about right?
Yeah that seems like ages! My build week is next week too w/c 22nd. I'm hoping to be driving it by the end of March.
jacksb7
Getting There!
Drives: Polo GTI 6C

Post by jacksb7 »

Stuck a couple of pics of my silk blue GTI on my Instagram page - jacksb7

Haven't properly used Insta before, quite like it so will look to stick some more pics of it up in future. :mrgreen:
the_bakerboy3685
Getting There!
Drives: 2016 Polo 6C GTI

Post by the_bakerboy3685 »

Wilxay wrote:
the_bakerboy3685 wrote:Well finally got a tracker number after deciding I was being too polite not pestering my dealership for one!

Yeah that seems like ages! My build week is next week too w/c 22nd. I'm hoping to be driving it by the end of March.
I guess we will see whose gets here first then! I heard it takes a month from built to the dealership so I thought my dealer was being over cautios but we will see.

Think end of March might be tight but I be glad if your right. What spec is yours?
nats148
Bronze Member
Drives: 2015 1.8 GTI - Golf Anniversary

Post by nats148 »

JackM_24 wrote:Got it back yesterday, they' refurbished it FOC. Nice to be able to drive the car properly now instead of fannying around like some snail.
Great stuff!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Karlcee
New
Drives: Polo 6c/6r gti

Post by Karlcee »

Don't know if this is allowed or not but there's a good little group developing on Facebook if anyone's interested.
Polo6r/6c owners club...
duffman
Bronze Member
Drives: Polo GTI 2015

Post by duffman »

Frosty GTI

Pavel
Getting There!
Drives: MK8 GTI

Post by Pavel »

Some dick drove into me this morning. Annoying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
nats148
Bronze Member

Post by nats148 »

:x Have you got their details?
Pavel
Getting There!
Drives: MK8 GTI

Post by Pavel »

I have Nats. I was just coming up to the junction at the end of my road and she turned in on the wrong side and hit me. Get the impression she'll give her insurer a different story but not really arsed as long as mine gets repaired.

duffman
Bronze Member
Drives: Polo GTI 2015

Post by duffman »

Pavel wrote:Image

Some dick drove into me this morning. Annoying.

ARGH :evil: rubbish to hear, hope it gets sorted quickly. So annoying when it's not your fault

I had some clown reverse into me last week, I was sat in the car though, and he was going slow so there's no damage luckily. I wasnt best pleased though, might have jumped out and lost my rag a bit :oops:
nats148
Bronze Member

Post by nats148 »

Pavel wrote:I have Nats. I was just coming up to the junction at the end of my road and she turned in on the wrong side and hit me. Get the impression she'll give her insurer a different story but not really arsed as long as mine gets repaired.

FFS hope it's not too much of an arse. Were there any witnesses or is it gonna be your word against hers? So pleased I have a dashcam in mine.
nats148
Bronze Member

Post by nats148 »

looks like mine will be going back in to VW - filled up this afternoon and the reset button has stuck :roll:
CJO
Bronze Member
Drives: VW Polo GTi 2016

Post by CJO »

nats148 wrote:looks like mine will be going back in to VW - filled up this afternoon and the reset button has stuck :roll:
I think I'm picking mine up Monday now. Think I'll make a point of prodding that button first!