Uk Mk 4 Forum

Post FORUM SPECIFIC questions here: Such as, "HELP, I can't keep logged in for more than one session" etc... Not general help questions such as "my car won't start". You get the idea?
Ballyhoo
Bronze Member

Uk Mk 4 Forum

Post by Ballyhoo »

Anyone know the address for the 'for sale' section of the UK Mk 4 forum? it wont let me on it.

cheers! 8)
Mikeyw
Bronze Member

Post by Mikeyw »

here you go mate:http://www.uk-mkivs.net/forum/classifieds.asp

You got the wheels on yet?
Petrified
Sponsor

Post by Petrified »

They are very nice wheels! :D

Mikey how much are you asking for your 15's and have you sold them?
It ok, I dont want to buy them, I've already got a set, I havn't really tried selling them yet and just wondering if they are easy to get rid of?

James.
Mikeyw
Bronze Member

Post by Mikeyw »

Around 400 but not in a hurry to sell them really.
Ballyhoo
Bronze Member

Post by Ballyhoo »

Cheers guys! Wheels still not on :( as I'm still saving for tyres-now I wish I'd bought them with tyres!! Mine are mint though, its just I have to save up for tyres as I'm also saving for a flat in my new city! Hence why I'm looking for chep tyres places. 8)
bstardchild

Post by bstardchild »

Ballyhoo wrote:Cheers guys! Wheels still not on :( as I'm still saving for tyres-now I wish I'd bought them with tyres!! Mine are mint though, its just I have to save up for tyres as I'm also saving for a flat in my new city! Hence why I'm looking for chep tyres places. 8)
www.mytyres.co.uk Pretty class act - fast delivery and damm cheap - do need to find a feindly garage to fit em though - they aren't always that friendly when you haven't bought tyres from em - pays to ask for a quote in advance (try and turn up when they aren't busy and they are all drinking tea)