kroozin meeting! maidstone!

Organise Meetings and Events!
SpikeyG40

kroozin meeting! maidstone!

Post by SpikeyG40 »

is anyone here going to a kroozin meet at maidstone on 28th of spetember! sorry its a bit late notice! but i am hopefully going so wouldn't mind seeing a few polos there as well!
mole
Admin

Post by mole »

I might be able to make it. Im not far from Maidstone.
SpikeyG40

Post by SpikeyG40 »

where abouts u from? i'm in ramsgate, about an hour or so away!
mole
Admin

Post by mole »

I'm from the Medway towns!
SpikeyG40

Post by SpikeyG40 »

cool, i'm working in rochester at the mo, on the medway city estate! i don't drive there! get the train and taxi, too far to drive everyday! anyway getting off the subject! hopefully see ya there :lol:
mole
Admin

Post by mole »

Working not far from me then. I visit the maccy ds on the MCE quite often :lol:

Just realised I'm going to Scorpios on 28th to help him fit his HIDs. Doh!

We're thinking of arranging a Southern meet if you're up for it? Not many of us here but could be a laugh. 8)
SpikeyG40

Post by SpikeyG40 »

cool, a few of my friends go there at lunch! i work just down the road at a place called IPS! might see ya around, car looks good mate, definatly no its u if i see the car!, have u seen a green mk4 looking really nice going around the chatham area! i saw it yesturday outside med kent college, looked realy nice!
mole
Admin

Post by mole »

Nope not seen the green mk4 but i'll keep an eye out.
What car is yours btw, the mk3?

Anyway, way off topic here! :wink:
SpikeyG40

Post by SpikeyG40 »

yeah mines the mk3, got a debadged grill and eyeborw since that picture! the mk5 is my brothers, his car is in the members rides under dans project mk5! sadly he can't come on sunday, he's gotta work! i don't drive to work so u probably won't see it! although i may drive up sometimes, if i really get bored of catching the train! :twisted:
SpikeyG40

Post by SpikeyG40 »

if ya do a southern meet, i'll definantly be there, weekends are the best for me, and hopefully my brother will be off so thats two already! :D
SpikeyG40

Post by SpikeyG40 »

right, report, how do write a report?? anyway went to the show, got there at around 12ish and left at around 2.20 ish ! as far as i could see i couldn't see any polo's! :cry: there were a couple of golf mk2's but they were nothing special! did anyone else go in the end?

there were ur usualy fiesta's, novas, saxos, 206's and R5's and also a couple of rx7's, supra's and even a couple of mini's! one highlight was that the sony Xplod crysler PT cruier was there! quite disapointing really, no scooby's, evo's (apart from an evo4 that i saw giving it some around a corner in the town and one coming into the show as i was leaving, dam it) and most of all no polo's!

i took some pics of some of the more interesting cars that were there, is it worth me putting the pics on here?
KarlM
Bling Bling Diamond Member

Post by KarlM »

its up to you mate, if you think any of the cars could be relevant to us (or make good eye candy!) then post em up.