Polo Love

A place to discuss Photography and Photoshop, show off your skills and have the odd competition!
Rupie
Bronze Member

Polo Love

Post by Rupie »

So *dubbed* (haha see what ive done there) by a mazda driver from a local car club,My friend Jeni and I went out one night to take some poloiee photos of our cars. Pictures were taken by Jeni's brother ash, think he's made a really good job of it! Let me know what you think... might post them up again once ive had chance to do a few tweaks in photoshop.
Torq-Al
Gold Member

Post by Torq-Al »

Just love the last shot! :lol:

Great pics tho' 8)
Tim_GTi
Post Whore

Post by Tim_GTi »

i like the 7th and 8th shot, nice work.
Rupie
Bronze Member

Post by Rupie »

haha cheers guys, i liek the ones at the football pitch too, my favs my sig pic thooo :)
kipper
Platinum Member

Post by kipper »

i think wat would of made the last pic perfect is having 2 lovely woman in it instead of a male. he dont look bothered but she does and that makes it better.
lolhoward
Platinum Member

Post by lolhoward »

I need to find some spots like that, great pics though 8)
Rupie
Bronze Member

Post by Rupie »

kipper wrote:i think wat would of made the last pic perfect is having 2 lovely woman in it instead of a male. he dont look bothered but she does and that makes it better.
Thats my car. lol. And thats me.lol
kipper
Platinum Member

Post by kipper »

Rupie wrote:
kipper wrote:i think wat would of made the last pic perfect is having 2 lovely woman in it instead of a male. he dont look bothered but she does and that makes it better.
Thats my car. lol. And thats me.lol
DAMN!!! :shock:

anyway, back to the real world.

good thing about your sig pic is the lights are basically reflected of the car on the same places which make it even and all the background is darkened so with the darkened back ground and the lights reflection it makes the polos the main focal point........ which im sure is the idea n e way....... unless theres something interesting in the background that he was trying to capture...........