6N2 GTI Parts For Sale

Forum rules
Please Use The New FOR SALE CATEGORIES when listing an item for sale!
cyhliu
Platinum Member

6N2 GTI Parts For Sale

Post by cyhliu »

Gents,

It's with great regret that after seven years of ownership I've decided to trade in my beloved 6N2 Polo GTI, during these years with the GTI, it has brought me much happiness and joy and along with it great friends. From the early years attending The Polo Show, Inters and being lucky enough to fly out to Worthersee (with a passenger with a phobia of flying!) to more recent years where people still comment on my GTI and even receiving a couple of offers for it.

However before I hand over the keys, I've stripped the car of parts I've added during the years and obviously they are now surplus to my needs and rather than ebay them I thought some of you guys might appreciate them more.

Therefore I have for sale, the following items;

Sunglasses holder, in grey, still in original box, replaces the grab handle and can be used to hold sunglasses or even a mobile phone (although not an iPhone!). £10

Aluminum Sports pedals, accelerator pedal is slightly larger than the pedal mount, hence use of double sided tape required but has not come loose during the time I've had it on. £15

A set of 4 BBS centre caps, used with my BBS RXII's, in okay condition, some corrosion but the emblem is still clear, with carbon background. £15

VW keyring, not much else to say, it is in the shape of the VW roundel. £1.50

Roof rack, genuine VW, bought from a dealer, £25

Roof bars, probably best that these are used for spares as the one of the screws has lost it's thread, Have the locking caps, the allen key and two keys if I remember correctly. £5

Headlight protectors, ideal for Xenons, boxed, £15

Black VW front emblem, from a MKIV Golf, can be used on the 6N2. £10

A pair of delocked door handles, have had them painted Black Magic Pearl (done at JBS) to match the car. There is a chip in one of them (has since been touched up with a touch up kit). £10

Coral air freshner holder, with the cover painted Black Magic Pearl (also done at JBS). £2

WV clothes hanger, hangs onto the headrest stems, this was brought from a dealer in Japan. £15

6N2 GTI springs, was on the GTI for 25k, they are 10mm lower than stock, improving the handling and looks. £30

Photos available on request.

Please tell me if I'm a little too optimistic with the prices, it's been a while and so I'm not sure if the prices are a true reflection of market value today. Prices above (apart from the roof rack and bars) include postage. I'd prefer pick up of the roof rack and bars they will be difficult to post. I'm located in Central London, working in Canary Wharf if that helps.
6N2 GTI 00
Bling Bling Diamond Member
Location: North Wales, Denbighshire - Drives 255bhp EP3 Type R!

Re: 6N2 GTI Parts For Sale

Post by 6N2 GTI 00 »

I would be interested in the set of door handles mate
£10 seems fair to me :) drop me a PM with the postage costs including your Paypal address and i'll get the payment send across to you.

Cheers

Ben,
MrP
Silver Member

Post by MrP »

Is the sunglasses holder genuine? If so PM me a cost including postage please. :D
Po*Low*
New

Post by Po*Low* »

If you still have it mate, ill take the sunglasses holder
bstardchild

Post by bstardchild »

Hi

What have you done with your 16 inch RX2's?
DBrutto
New

Post by DBrutto »

Hi Mate, new to the forum as you might guess from my massive post count.......anyway, interested in the roofs racks and bars, whats the difference ?

Sorry hope thats not a really dumb question.

Thanks

Danny
cyhliu
Platinum Member

Post by cyhliu »

Mr P, you have a message!

6N2 GTI 00, just add a couple of quid to the price and I'll post them to you. Will message you with Paypal details.

bstardchild, ha ha ha, wondered if anyone would be asking about the alloys, unfortunately I'm trading them in with the car, they have since corroded to death!

Danny, no worries about the questions, the roof bars attach to the locking clips on the roof and then the roof rack screw onto the roof racks, to use the rack, you need the bars, but as I mentioned a couple of the threads have started to go on the racks, although I have still used them recently and they are fine, they are one of the the best purchases I've made for the car, I moved into my new house with these, those numerous trips to Ikea...As they are genuine VW parts, the racks don't touch the paintwork at all and are much 'cleaner' than aftermarket racks as there are no straps to tie up.

All items are genuine, I am a very keen on keeping things 'real'!
DBrutto
New

Post by DBrutto »

cyhliu wrote:
Danny, no worries about the questions, the roof bars attach to the locking clips on the roof and then the roof rack screw onto the roof racks, to use the rack, you need the bars, but as I mentioned a couple of the threads have started to go on the racks, although I have still used them recently and they are fine, they are one of the the best purchases I've made for the car, I moved into my new house with these, those numerous trips to Ikea...As they are genuine VW parts, the racks don't touch the paintwork at all and are much 'cleaner' than aftermarket racks as there are no straps to tie up.

All items are genuine, I am a very keen on keeping things 'real'!
Cool, I was told these would work with a Polo 6N as well (mine is R plate) so should be what I'm looking for.

Would you be up for meeting up in London with them, so I can make sure they are the correct ones ? ......if its not convienient no worries fella.

EDIT : just re-read your post and I suppose you live in central so I could come round if you let me know where you are ?
bstardchild

Post by bstardchild »

cyhliu wrote:bstardchild, ha ha ha, wondered if anyone would be asking about the alloys, unfortunately I'm trading them in with the car, they have since corroded to death!
Nothing I can't deal with :wink:

Sure we can't exchange :wink:
cyhliu
Platinum Member

Post by cyhliu »

Danny, they should work with the 6N and I've messaged you with details.

Bstardchild, ha ha ha, thanks but I have already traded the GTI in, sorry!
Kelk11
Bronze Member

Post by Kelk11 »

ill take the alu pedals if they are the TT ones?
cyhliu
Platinum Member

Post by cyhliu »

Kelk11,

Yep, they are the TT ones, will message you with my details. Thanks!
bstardchild

Post by bstardchild »

cyhliu wrote:Bstardchild, ha ha ha, thanks but I have already traded the GTI in, sorry!
OK well in that case I'm interested in the springs and BBS centres :wink:

It could do with coming down :lol:

Could also do with a bloody wash :roll:
paul89
New

Post by paul89 »

Sent you a PM mate
taylor86
Getting There!

Post by taylor86 »