BOAVISTA RIMS SOLD

Chat about your 6R/6C model Polos here!
CANDYMAN
Gold Member

BOAVISTA RIMS SOLD

Post by CANDYMAN »

Well i have made the decision to sell my pristine set of Boavista rims with centre caps. They had been fitted when i bought them but the previous owner took great care of them hence they are like brand new not a scuff or mark on them! I even have the original boxes for them.

I have not fitted them to my car as i have other plans

Im asking £650 ONO collection only

Thanks

Paul
Last edited by CANDYMAN on Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:57 pm, edited 5 times in total.
rover220
Gold Member

Re: BOAVISTA RIMS FOR SALE

Post by rover220 »

CANDYMAN
Gold Member

Post by CANDYMAN »

Rover220 and your post being? Those have scuffs Yes they have tyres. Mine are like new with no scuffs, marks or tyres! I don't appreciate you putting a link on my sales page promoting other wheels for sale! Please remove your posting!!! :evil:
B1N9S
Bronze Member

Post by B1N9S »

LOL.

I appreciated it though. Thanks Rover220 !!!

Candyman, maybe you should post in the proper section.
CANDYMAN
Gold Member

Post by CANDYMAN »

What opposed to people owning a Polo 6R wanting Boavista Wheels. :wink:
C17LJR
Bronze Member

Post by C17LJR »

CANDYMAN wrote:What opposed to people owning a Polo 6R wanting Boavista Wheels. :wink:
Is that not the point of the classified sections though? So 6r owners can look for boavistas for sale?
CANDYMAN
Gold Member

Post by CANDYMAN »

They are advertised in the for sale section already! If anyone had taken the chance to actually look! I was just posting on this page to advertise to a wider audience and to help people who may of missed the posting in the for sale section. But hey what do i know, I have helped numerous people on here with how too's and this is the thanks i get by someone post hijacking my page.

Anyway im not going on about it anymore as this is supposed to be a sales thread. :wink:
wigit
Bronze Member

Post by wigit »

Location may be useful
CANDYMAN
Gold Member

Post by CANDYMAN »

Sorry im in Manchester :D
C17LJR
Bronze Member

Post by C17LJR »

CANDYMAN wrote: Anyway im not going on about it anymore as this is supposed to be a sales thread. :wink:
:roll:
jammydodger
Silver Member
Drives: 6R GTI

Post by jammydodger »

I've got to say I only found the for sale and wanted section on a fluke so newbies like me probably wouldn't even know where to look. They are like a cemetry too. Nothing goes on there. Just my 2p worth. Good luck with the sale CANDYMAN, I'm sure someone will snap them up, I know I would've if I had the funds... What plans do you have then?
B1N9S
Bronze Member

Post by B1N9S »

Good luck with the sale Candyman, I had nothing to do with the hijack mate. I just thought it was funny, but I would wouldn't I, someone giving me a free bump !! LOL.

The wheels your selling look a good buy for someone.
CANDYMAN
Gold Member

Post by CANDYMAN »

Thanks chaps :D i come from an Aircooled background so i will be concentrating on an Aircooled ride. Jammydodger you have pm.
rover220
Gold Member

Post by rover220 »

CANDYMAN wrote:Rover220 and your post being? Those have scuffs Yes they have tyres. Mine are like new with no scuffs, marks or tyres! I don't appreciate you putting a link on my sales page promoting other wheels for sale! Please remove your posting!!! :evil:
I'm not promoting other wheels, just showing that yours are ridiculously overpriced....
CANDYMAN
Gold Member

Post by CANDYMAN »

Rover220 that is your opinion!! If you have beef to grind i would appreciate it if you could pm me and not express your opinion on my sales page! We will all understand if you cannot afford them it dosn't make you a bad man.