Need some help with coding in the 5f control unit

Chat about your 6R/6C model Polos here!
Tinman
New
Drives: Polo 6C 1.0 Litre R Line 110hp

Need some help with coding in the 5f control unit

Post by Tinman »

Hi, My car is a UK spec 2016 Polo 6c r-line 1.0l CHZC engine, ive owned it since new. In the last year or so, ive decided to make modifications to the car using mainly oem or oe parts. I have already make a good few modifications and have few questions that need help to answer, maybe in future I should just create one topic for all my questions and queries, anyway here my first problem I need help. I dont have VCDS, only OBDeleven but VCDS instruction is fine with me.

My car doesnt come with Carplay or Andriod Auto so I brought 3Q0035842C from a savage yard on ebay, Component Protection was removed by myself using a VNCI 6154a Clone and one hour online access of ODIS online.

Ive reconfig the 5f unit to match my car spec however Im having trouble removing the air condition icon, when I press the icon it does nothing, i have only manual air condition so that icon does apply for me, it would be great if someone could help me to remove it from the option in the 5f unit.

Thanks in advance.
MrCollayder
New
Drives: Polo 614 sedan (cave+dq200)

Re: Need some help with coding in the 5f control unit

Post by MrCollayder »

Hi!
You need to change some adaptations in 5f. Search for "clima" and turn them all off.
Tinman
New
Drives: Polo 6C 1.0 Litre R Line 110hp

Re: Need some help with coding in the 5f control unit

Post by Tinman »

Hi, i have set all 'clima' and related settings to not active in the Car_function_adaptations_gen2 and Car_function_list_bap_gen2 adaptations but the air condition icon is still display, press it does nothing.