Search found 13 matches
- Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:16 pm
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: New GTI - retrofitting? (UPDATED with pics)
- Replies: 28
- Views: 6966
Re: New GTI - retrofitting?
Congrats!! Awaiting pics!! What options did u order out if interest?
- Mon May 30, 2011 8:58 pm
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: Took the plunge and bought it!
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1245
Took the plunge and bought it!
Here she is! 2011(.5) Polo 1.6 Comfortline petrol in reflex silver. First new car - what a feeling!!
Here's the first pic (excuse quality)

Here's the first pic (excuse quality)

- Sun May 08, 2011 9:06 pm
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: New(ish) member with new Polo!
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2938
Re: New(ish) member with new Polo!
- Mon May 02, 2011 5:50 pm
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: New(ish) member with new Polo!
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2938
Re: New(ish) member with new Polo!
104 bhp at 5250rpm
- Sun May 01, 2011 10:08 am
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: New(ish) member with new Polo!
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2938
Re: New(ish) member with new Polo!
Thanks guys. I failed to mention that I'm in South Africa - They do the polo in 77kw 1.6 petrol on this side of the world.. But we don't get 1.2 tsi
- Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:07 pm
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: New(ish) member with new Polo!
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2938
New(ish) member with new Polo!
After much deliberation I took the plunge and signed for a brand new Polo 1.6 Comfortline in Reflex Silver (petrol). Taking delivery on Tuesday - can't wait!!!!
Standard spec with a few extras thrown in by dealer. Here she is in the lot:
http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h364/Stevew82/06709dbb ...
Standard spec with a few extras thrown in by dealer. Here she is in the lot:
http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h364/Stevew82/06709dbb ...
- Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:15 am
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: 1.2 Polo Vw kit
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1594
Re: 1.2 Polo Vw kit
Awesome! Do you more pics? Would love to do this to mine when I get it - also reflex silver
- Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:17 pm
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: To buy or not to buy?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2236
To buy or not to buy?
Went and test drove this baby last weekend. 1.4 petrol comfortline with Panoramic sunroof.
What ya'll think?
It's this one or a 1.4 Comfortline in reflex silver with alcantara option (and no sunroof).
Thoughts?

What ya'll think?
It's this one or a 1.4 Comfortline in reflex silver with alcantara option (and no sunroof).
Thoughts?

- Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:27 pm
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: Front footwell illumination
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1672
Re: Front footwell illumination
V strange - gti in South Africa is the ONLY model that gets footwell lighting..
- Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:20 pm
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: Darrens GTi
- Replies: 62
- Views: 16409
Re: My new GTi
Awesome Darren!! Any pics of the interior? Love this car in white!
- Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:30 pm
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: Panoramic sunroof option
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2452
Re: Panoramic sunroof option
Thanks you for the welcome! 
Any truth in the argument that cabin noise increases significantly with panoramic sunroof?? I'm so worried that I'm going to endnup with a squeaky, leaky, noisy new car!!!!
Any truth in the argument that cabin noise increases significantly with panoramic sunroof?? I'm so worried that I'm going to endnup with a squeaky, leaky, noisy new car!!!!
- Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:46 am
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: 1.2TSI - first thoughts
- Replies: 39
- Views: 10317
Re: 1.2TSI - first thoughts
Carol you car sounds absolutely AWESOME! pls post more pics! Would love to see the dash (unless you've already posted pic and I missed it).
Unfortunately we don't have GTi in South Africa yet.. And only 5 door is available here. I'm looking at getting one of these in May
Unfortunately we don't have GTi in South Africa yet.. And only 5 door is available here. I'm looking at getting one of these in May
- Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:05 pm
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: Panoramic sunroof option
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2452
Panoramic sunroof option
Hi guys
I'm a new member from South Africa - I'm looking at buying a new Polo 1.4 Comfortline (Basically SEL spec with 1.4 petrol engine).
One of the options on all models (excluding 1.2 Bluemotion Diesel) is the panoramic sunroof.
I'm looking to find out what everyone's thoughts are on these ...
I'm a new member from South Africa - I'm looking at buying a new Polo 1.4 Comfortline (Basically SEL spec with 1.4 petrol engine).
One of the options on all models (excluding 1.2 Bluemotion Diesel) is the panoramic sunroof.
I'm looking to find out what everyone's thoughts are on these ...