Maybe a sticking brake caliper not fully releasing?
Yes maybe, it's something I have considered and will be checking, there is nothing to suggest that the fronts are sticking but I can't rule anything out at present!
Hi there
Im a 2011 SE owner, I got my car brand new last year and on the ...
Search found 3 matches
- Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:23 pm
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: New user with a 1.2 TSI and problems!
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1979
- Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:37 pm
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: 1.2 TSi Economy
- Replies: 10
- Views: 2687
Re: 1.2 TSi Economy
That's good news for me then. Got my 1.2 TSI on order for July. I'd be lucky seeing half that from my MK3 8v. :shock:
It's a truly awesome engine. I normally average about 500 miles to a tank and that's tonking down the motorway at 75-80 :)
How many miles has your car done? We are at 3700 now ...
It's a truly awesome engine. I normally average about 500 miles to a tank and that's tonking down the motorway at 75-80 :)
How many miles has your car done? We are at 3700 now ...
- Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:30 pm
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: New user with a 1.2 TSI and problems!
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1979
New user with a 1.2 TSI and problems!
Hi all, I'm Dave and new to the forum :)
My girlfriend and I recently purchased a 1.2 TSI in Candy white, fairly happy with the car apart from the problem described below, would be interested to hear of any similar issues experienced? Our other car is a 91' Golf GTi 16v :)
Basically the car has ...
My girlfriend and I recently purchased a 1.2 TSI in Candy white, fairly happy with the car apart from the problem described below, would be interested to hear of any similar issues experienced? Our other car is a 91' Golf GTi 16v :)
Basically the car has ...