Search found 20 matches
- Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:59 pm
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: Polo 6r DAB Aerial extension cable P/N required
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2198
Re: Polo 6r DAB Aerial extension cable P/N required
im needing this part number also
- Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:05 pm
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: Perfect FIT - DARE DR-RS
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2060
Re: Perfect FIT - DARE DR-RS
what size of tyres you got on these?
- Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:25 pm
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: Bluemotion EGR valve replacement - MPG
- Replies: 9
- Views: 7045
Re: Bluemotion EGR valve replacement - MPG
are you sure about the mpg difference?
The polo I bought had already had a egr replaced so I cant really help, but would be interested to know
I cant believe the mpg will go up when its run in. never heard of running in a egr to be honest.
The polo I bought had already had a egr replaced so I cant really help, but would be interested to know
I cant believe the mpg will go up when its run in. never heard of running in a egr to be honest.
- Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:03 pm
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: Engine Oil
- Replies: 17
- Views: 7567
Re: Engine Oil
I had typed up a load of info but some how lost it :X but if you have any questions just ask
- Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:36 pm
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: Engine Oil
- Replies: 17
- Views: 7567
Re: Engine Oil
serviced my slowmotion took some pics and a wee video. ended up giving it a full service
http://s4.photobucket.com/user/c_marley ... ice%20pics
http://s4.photobucket.com/user/c_marley ... ice%20pics
- Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:16 am
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: Engine Oil
- Replies: 17
- Views: 7567
Re: Engine Oil
vw main dealers if its due a service pretty sure they would. the vw garage I was at always changed the oil and filter as a minimum and any other items if due
- Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:09 am
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: Engine Oil
- Replies: 17
- Views: 7567
Re: Engine Oil
Ahhh my £80 service is going down the drain! :( going to have to buy a torque wrench too, I suppose it will be worth it as I enjoy doing a fair bit on the car.
don't buy a torque wrench just do it by hand ill have a look tomorrow morning after work see what sump is on mine do you a wee video if ...
don't buy a torque wrench just do it by hand ill have a look tomorrow morning after work see what sump is on mine do you a wee video if ...
- Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:50 pm
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: Engine Oil
- Replies: 17
- Views: 7567
Re: Engine Oil
might also be worth popping into your local vw and grabbing a new sump plug. When I worked at vw we always got a sump plug with the service kits
ps don't over tighten the sump plug on the alloy sumps it can damage the threads on the sump, think the correct torque is around 20ish nm so superman ...
ps don't over tighten the sump plug on the alloy sumps it can damage the threads on the sump, think the correct torque is around 20ish nm so superman ...
- Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:39 pm
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: Engine Oil
- Replies: 17
- Views: 7567
Re: Engine Oil
hey use 5w30 longlife oil m8 fully synthetic
Cheers, I will do, just need to find out how much I need, reading online, people usually fill up around 3 litres and then keep checking the dipstick whilst they add more oil. I may need to do that. :evil:
yea 3 litres would be a good starting point ...
Cheers, I will do, just need to find out how much I need, reading online, people usually fill up around 3 litres and then keep checking the dipstick whilst they add more oil. I may need to do that. :evil:
yea 3 litres would be a good starting point ...
- Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:02 pm
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: Engine Oil
- Replies: 17
- Views: 7567
Re: Engine Oil
hey use 5w30 longlife oil m8 fully synthetic
- Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:14 pm
- Forum: Unsorted For Sale Posts
- Topic: RARE:: BBS RX2 7J! 5x100
- Replies: 20
- Views: 6424
Re: RARE:: BBS RX2 7J!
pm me your mob number doesn't let me reply ... too new to the forum :X
- Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:26 pm
- Forum: Unsorted For Sale Posts
- Topic: RARE:: BBS RX2 7J! 5x100
- Replies: 20
- Views: 6424
Re: RARE:: BBS RX2 7J!
pm me m8 im interested. dunno how to pm you haha
- Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:38 pm
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: Silver '11 Polo 1.2 TDI
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2618
Re: Silver '11 Polo 1.2 TDI
Hi.
My wife is complaining that the Polo is way too bouncy on corners.
What do you recommend? I could probably install the sport coils (get the car a little down and a tiny harder). What do you think?
Cheers,
A2day
im looking at this kit for my bluemotion its a Bilstein kit with Eibach springs ...
My wife is complaining that the Polo is way too bouncy on corners.
What do you recommend? I could probably install the sport coils (get the car a little down and a tiny harder). What do you think?
Cheers,
A2day
im looking at this kit for my bluemotion its a Bilstein kit with Eibach springs ...
- Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:55 pm
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: new member MarleY 6r bluemotion
- Replies: 10
- Views: 3227
Re: new member MarleY 6r bluemotion
Next question im thinking about getting a set of compomotive m05's 16" x 7j or 7.5j 35et will these fit ok. I used to have a set similar on my old mazda 323 gtr but they where speedline mags. do you think they will be too heavey on the bluemotion.
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y101/c_marley ...
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y101/c_marley ...
- Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:33 pm
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: new member MarleY 6r bluemotion
- Replies: 10
- Views: 3227
Re: new member MarleY 6r bluemotion
cheers gunna get a rcd510 and the audio connector in the glove box while im at it!alexperkins wrote:Aerial and radio are needed in order to receive DAB radio